Home

The Most Ridiculous from 2K11

This is a discussion on The Most Ridiculous from 2K11 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-09-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
The Captain revived!

Shield's Arena

OVR: 13
The Most Ridiculous from 2K11

I'm nearing the playoffs in my 1st season with ORL [29 games]. Everything's been great and I'm in 1st by a game in EC. The week after all-star weekend i played WAS and saw Wall come off the bench and played 11 mins. I checked his morale and it was down to 25! Arenas starts at PG playing 30+ mins. The Wiz also traded for Beaubois, so he and Wall are battling for PT as backup! How could this be? And now the past week there's a headline every other day saying "Wall to ask for trade in offseason". Blasphemy! This is by far the most ridiculous thing i've encountered playing NBA 2K series. Does anyone agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #2
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: The Most Ridiculous from 2K11

While I do agree that it doesn't seem very realistic, I like to beleive my season/my player/association whatev, is my own little fantasy world, and so if the CPU/Wizards want to bench the entire team for a pack of desert camels so be it. However (as I play My Player) my team better no do that to me.
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Golds's Arena

OVR: 3

Sounds like Gilbert Arenas pulled a Mike Vick.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd be trying to trade for him now if I was you... In my association Gilbert got shipped off shortly after the season started, I think he ended up in Detroit?
Old 12-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #5
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Maybe Wall brought a gun to the arena or something.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #6
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin.kariya
I'm nearing the playoffs in my 1st season with ORL [29 games]. Everything's been great and I'm in 1st by a game in EC. The week after all-star weekend i played WAS and saw Wall come off the bench and played 11 mins. I checked his morale and it was down to 25! Arenas starts at PG playing 30+ mins. The Wiz also traded for Beaubois, so he and Wall are battling for PT as backup! How could this be? And now the past week there's a headline every other day saying "Wall to ask for trade in offseason". Blasphemy! This is by far the most ridiculous thing i've encountered playing NBA 2K series. Does anyone agree?
In my 82 game Association Arenas was traded to the Bucks.

82 game Associations are the way to go. If you don't like playing all 82...sim some games.
Madden 21 (PS5)
NBA 2K24 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-09-2010, 04:44 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

Quit as the GM and switch to the Wizards; change Arenas to SG/PG and fix the rotation were Wall is starting PG and 35 mins.

This is the only way to fix the problem. I always start my association (since 09) and change players position and rotation to have it as realistic as possible.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:32 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefdad
While I do agree that it doesn't seem very realistic, I like to beleive my season/my player/association whatev, is my own little fantasy world, and so if the CPU/Wizards want to bench the entire team for a pack of desert camels so be it. However (as I play My Player) my team better no do that to me.
I agree. You can try and play as close to real life as you want but in the end its a game. I try and make sure my game play is "sim" style but that is it. I wish Wall wanted a trade in my Knicks association. I just finished year one and have 4 1st round picks over the next two years and Felton I would give up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »