Home

So... When is 2K going to fix Custom Games Online?

This is a discussion on So... When is 2K going to fix Custom Games Online? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
So... When is 2K going to fix Custom Games Online?

Alright, it's been weeks since the first update, and since then I haven't been able to get out of the first quarter in every single custom game I've played thus far.

This was not a problem before the patch. My friend stays out of state so I can't play him on the same console, we would play custom games 100% of the time, adjusted sliders, longer quarters, the whole 9. Now that is completely ruined. Every single game has been disconnected mid-way.

I put the game down for a few weeks hoping this would get resolved by now, and it's still an issue. I don't want to deal with ranked games and the terrible settings and short games, I just want to play with a friend and enjoy the game. 2K when are you going to address this? WTF? I swear I took a year off and passed on 2K10 because I didn't like the direction the game was heading, now after seeing how online still doesn't work properly and the corny stuff that is possible on this game I'll gladly pass on 2K12. This is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: So... When is 2K going to fix Custom Games Online?

I am having the same problem brother. I put it down to play some other games. 2k is by far one of my annuals and I like you only play a couple of people and we only play custom games mainly because of the lengths and speed.I hope they fix this soon because if not im going back to college hoops
Old 12-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr44
I am having the same problem brother. I put it down to play some other games. 2k is by far one of my annuals and I like you only play a couple of people and we only play custom games mainly because of the lengths and speed.I hope they fix this soon because if not im going back to college hoops
Its pretty disappointing.

But I guess since we're in the minority about this issue 2K won't even acknowledge this problem.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Rookie

Supposed there is a workaround by clearing out some of the 2k files. I'd search, something will probably come up because 2k is in fact aware of it, it at least on the 2ksports forum.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by INVALID
Supposed there is a workaround by clearing out some of the 2k files. I'd search, something will probably come up because 2k is in fact aware of it, it at least on the 2ksports forum.
Thanks for this.

I'm going to look into it for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #6
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Where do you even go to setup a custom game? I can't even find that. Great game, but online is a mess.
Old 12-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 12

yep same problem here...one of my friends told me that you have to clear all of the settings off your xbox from 2k11 and it will go back to default then you will be able to play custom games b/c that's what i did and now it works fine.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyboy09
yep same problem here...one of my friends told me that you have to clear all of the settings off your xbox from 2k11 and it will go back to default then you will be able to play custom games b/c that's what i did and now it works fine.
Came into to say that it works.

Deleted my settings file and played my friend and we were able to finish the game

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »