Home

1991-1992 season for PS3 on 2Kshare

This is a discussion on 1991-1992 season for PS3 on 2Kshare within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-07-2010, 05:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
1991-1992 season for PS3 on 2Kshare

Hello everyone. I am a French fan of the NBA 90 years and I create a roster to play the 1991 1992 season!

You can download this roster on 2kshare:
1991-1992 season
gt: damyx10

I spend much time on this roster, create / edit a lot of cap and sides (from skratch and with 2Kshare), make a rotation of 7 / 8 players per team with good shoot tendencies of each player.

To take full advantage of this roster and to recreate the 1991-1992 season, I recommend you to start a new season with this roster and customize divisions (example: the Hornets in the Central division instead of the Western).
Remember to put the classic teams Bulls, Pistons, Lakers, Cavs, Blazers, Celtics, Hawks, Sonics ... but not the Jazz ( use normal jazz team for 1991)

There are some errors like certain numbers of players or shoot tendencies, or age of the players but in general the fans nostalgic for that time will be fun.

I start a season by controlling the 30 teams, I suggest you do the same thing as you can manage the rotations of all teams. It's very fun to play with all this stars and legends.

In a few months I prepare a roster for the 1992-1993 season with Zo, Shaq rookie mode.

I love this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »