Home

Suggestion for mods to new bloggers

This is a discussion on Suggestion for mods to new bloggers within the Steve's Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-05-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Suggestion for mods to new bloggers

Not trying to sound like a butt or anything, but just waisted a good half hour of my time writing out a blog, then reading over it for errors (if you want people to read it, it has to make sense) and then pushed the post button....just to have it rejected. I read the closed thread and see a user needs 2 posts to be able to create a blog. Unfortunately, I have only 1 published post. The real kicker: My second post is awaiting to be approved by a moderator before being published on the site.

Can you please add something to the blog section that says "must have 2 posts in the forum" or something to that effect, before somebody else gets their hopes up like me? lol. It was such a teaser to see "start your first blog by clicking here." Will try again tomorrow. Whatever mod is in charge of my 2nd post, I'll be waiting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2010, 01:28 AM   #2
Host

bronco92's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Suggestion for mods to new bloggers

Sorry to read this. However, unfortunately due to the share volume of spam we were previously receiving, we cannot publically publish the exact number of posts required to be able to post a blog (it is actually higher than 2). If you are an active member of the OS Forums, you will be able to post a blog.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Steve's Forum »