Home

*TRUE NBA EXPERIENCE ROSTERS* XBOX 360

This is a discussion on *TRUE NBA EXPERIENCE ROSTERS* XBOX 360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Arrow *TRUE NBA EXPERIENCE ROSTERS* XBOX 360

Hey guys have been following this site for about a year now and i am an avid basketball fan so for xbox 360 users i am going to release a roster that is going to be updated every sunday based on how EVERY player has played for that week.File name:NBA EXPERIENCE(weekly updates) gamertag:millertimeXxX31

For example monta ellis might have averaged 50 points one week so his OVR may increase to star level,but the next week it dips to a 22ppg avg and he now is a low 80 rated player.

My goal is to kind of replicate the living roster but maybe in a more dynamic way instead of a little 2 point increase to a few stats here and there im going to completed increase a players full tendencies(not to much) and ratings to replicate what that players performance was that week.

I am open to any suggestions because im only one human being and i have my first roster out right now and am looking to create a very enjoyable game that every week it feels like a player has changed and is now a new type of player.

Wilson chandler as we know is avg about 20/10 so right now he is an 82,BUT we all know this is unlikely to stay that wat so next week he may go back to a 74 so leave feedback on anything and i mean anything you guys see that is flawed in my rosters.

Btw mkharsh rosters were the base so ty very much mkharsh33

Last edited by TRUE-NBA-EXP; 10-31-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *TRUE NBA EXPERIENCE ROSTERS* XBOX 360

since your new. You probably won't have much of a following but keep up the hard work and you people will pay attention
Old 11-01-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: *TRUE NBA EXPERIENCE ROSTERS* XBOX 360

hey thanks man im just here to help

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »