Home

Commentary off on XBox, fine on PS3

This is a discussion on Commentary off on XBox, fine on PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Commentary off on XBox, fine on PS3

Hi,

I've played 2k11 on both PS3 and XBox for some time now. On thing I noticed is that the commentaries on the XBox are off very very often, whereas on the PS3 they are spot on almost all the time.

On the XBox 360 there are errors in 5 of 8 ball possessions. Commentator saying "It a 2" when I'm shooting from my own halfcourt, or "Nice bucket in transition" when I score from an inboud pass. "Nice assist by XY" when I score from basket to basket without a single pass...

I really love the commentory in NBA 2k (even if they alway tell the same stories in Association) but this year on the XBox, it is so full of wrong comments that it really gets annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Commentary off on XBox, fine on PS3

No, play on xbox too, I maybe get 2 wrong lines in a game, sometimes more, sometimes none. Cant confirm this.
Old 10-28-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 14

can't say i've heard any of that on my xbox.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
Hi,

I've played 2k11 on both PS3 and XBox for some time now. On thing I noticed is that the commentaries on the XBox are off very very often, whereas on the PS3 they are spot on almost all the time.

On the XBox 360 there are errors in 5 of 8 ball possessions. Commentator saying "It a 2" when I'm shooting from my own halfcourt, or "Nice bucket in transition" when I score from an inboud pass. "Nice assist by XY" when I score from basket to basket without a single pass...

I really love the commentory in NBA 2k (even if they alway tell the same stories in Association) but this year on the XBox, it is so full of wrong comments that it really gets annoying.
Yeah or on xbox you will dunk and the commentary will say oh so and so is shooting 55% from the 3 point line, which does not make any sense since you just dunked or took a jump shot
Old 10-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruinsftw2k
Yeah or on xbox you will dunk and the commentary will say oh so and so is shooting 55% from the 3 point line, which does not make any sense since you just dunked or took a jump shot
Yep, heard that one too a couple of times. What I was saying was that I heard none of this crap on PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

I am not hearing any of this on my 360.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:35 AM   #7
Banned

tomzenns's Arena

OVR: 25

I always turn the commentary off.
No matter how good they say it will be, or how people say it is, I still hear them saying the same exact things over and over for the teams that are playing.
Old 10-28-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

This has happened very rarely for me, most games it hasn't happened at all for me. I think they did a great job on the commentary this year. Maybe you are buttoning through it and they get behind is why?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »