Home

CH2k8 rosters for PS3??? Anyone have information???

This is a discussion on CH2k8 rosters for PS3??? Anyone have information??? within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-28-2010, 12:47 AM   #1
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7
CH2k8 rosters for PS3??? Anyone have information???

Just wondering after reading the thread by deepball on his xbox ch2k8 roster project, if anyone is doing or already doing rosters for the ps3??? with no college game to buy this year i'm thinking about the 8 dollar purchase at my local game store to get my college fix for this year...BUT only if there is a way to get some current rosters for the game...

Hoping someone can drop some information on whether or not there is/or will be someone doing a ps3 roster project???

thanks for the feedback...
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Last edited by eamuscatuli15; 10-28-2010 at 12:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: CH2k8 rosters for PS3??? Anyone have information???

Quote:
Originally Posted by eamuscatuli15
Just wondering after reading the thread by deepball on his xbox ch2k8 roster project, if anyone is doing or already doing rosters for the ps3??? with no college game to buy this year i'm thinking about the 8 dollar purchase at my local game store to get my college fix for this year...BUT only if there is a way to get some current rosters for the game...

Hoping someone can drop some information on whether or not there is/or will be someone doing a ps3 roster project???

thanks for the feedback...
Man I wish... If there was anything close to what Deepball is doing I would be stoked! I have asked if anyone out there was doing anything for PS3. No response. I think I will try and do my best on my own if no one else is going to try. So many teams, so much work.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

I heard cpatt88 has some good ps3 rosters on 2kshare. I'm going to try and download them tonight.
Old 10-29-2010, 01:50 AM   #4
Rookie

eamuscatuli15's Arena

OVR: 7

i see under in the rosters section there is a thread by aggidio (or something like that) that by the title looks like a ps3 10/11 thread but not sure...hopefully someone will post some information in this thread...

cause i'd like to buy the game from my local game store for 6 or 8 bucks something like that, but not gonna waste my time if there are no current rosters. if not no big deal i guess, i'll just play 2k11...but with college hoops knockin on the door i'll begetting the itch for some college hoops gaming!
NFL: Kansas City Chiefs
NCAA Football: Nebraska Cornhuskers
HS Football: Rolla High School Bulldogs '95 (12-1)

Old 10-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
Rookie

wilb626's Arena

OVR: 4

That thread has gone dormant...I inquired to see how I could help or see if anyone is actually doing this....no response in a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2010, 11:47 PM   #6
Rookie

cbjr's Arena

OVR: 5
Unhappy Re: CH2k8 rosters for PS3??? Anyone have information???

To not have current rosters really sucks because it's such a great game, but it seems many people made that discovery well after it had been released and initial interest faded. The game wasn't hyped enough for the level of quality that it really is, kind of sad. Still enjoying it even with old rosters
Old 10-31-2010, 07:12 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

l3ulvl's Arena

OVR: 26

There will definitely be ps3 2010-11 rosters. I could swear I already downloaded some about a month ago and found them pretty decent considering how early it was out. Go ahead and pick up the game, gentlemen. Even if you aren't satisfied with the rosters currently available, you know at some point somebody will have something good.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:15 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 13

There are some out there. Just pick up the game and go to 2k share. Search the newest files and a 2010-2011 file should pop up. I am not sure who they were from. They were not bad. I use the University of Louisville. There were a few mistakes I had to correct but overall not that bad and most definently worht the 5.99 or so you are going to pay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »