Home

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Impressions

This is a discussion on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Impressions within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
Rookie

Tribe1's Arena

OVR: 5
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Impressions

Just a quick post before I take the family to dinner...

Early impression is its a lot like last year which I don't think is a bad thing...If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them

More detailed impressions later...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Impressions

The commentary is awful and that top rope 619 is pretty sweet. Just from watching.

Here's something nice showing the new physics:

Last edited by goh; 10-22-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8

Just a few questions regarding WWE Universe...let's say I go into a tag match and start beating the crap out of my partner. Will it recognize that and start a feud? Will my partner at least fight back? Also, if you sim a ways in, do tag teams break up or form at all?

I'm actually pretty excited about that feature in this year's game and am curious how robust the logic is. If those things are in there, I'll be picking it up on day one. If not, I might hold off for a bit and go with The Force Unleashed II instead...
Old 10-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
The commentary is awful and that top rope 619 is pretty sweet. Just from watching.

Here's something nice showing the new physics:

It's a bird, it's a plane. No it's a flying ladder into the crowd. LOL Man that is a glitch they need to fix with a patch. Plus commentary has always sucked pretty much for SD vs Raw serias. Nothing new. But it ain't going to stop me from buying the game this year. Looking forward to it.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 10-22-2010 at 08:04 PM.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Tribe1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodjer
Just a few questions regarding WWE Universe...let's say I go into a tag match and start beating the crap out of my partner. Will it recognize that and start a feud? Will my partner at least fight back? Also, if you sim a ways in, do tag teams break up or form at all?

I'm actually pretty excited about that feature in this year's game and am curious how robust the logic is. If those things are in there, I'll be picking it up on day one. If not, I might hold off for a bit and go with The Force Unleashed II instead...
Haven't played any of the universe mode yet...trying to do some CAW and changes to the rosters

Played a little of Jericho's RTWM and I like the backstage stuff it gives it a feeling of being part of a bigger story...Orton was giving a backstage interview that had nothing to do to my story...Miz smarted off to me so I pushed hime and he challenged my to fight on Superstars...it was pretty cool so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

I was wondering if the WWE universe modes are going to be different. I mean are the happenings going to be different on my game compared to others(same matches and same unlockables at the same points).
Old 10-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #7
Rookie

Tribe1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheamazin
I was wondering if the WWE universe modes are going to be different. I mean are the happenings going to be different on my game compared to others(same matches and same unlockables at the same points).
It's going to be different for everyone based on how you set up your rosters and what matches you make

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2010, 10:18 PM   #8
LETS GO METS!!!

Sheamazin's Arena

OVR: 29

So your going setup your own matches on Raw, Smackdown or PPV's? I thought it would be pre determined(the matches).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »