Home

Old 10-22-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Boston Celtic users

My son saved over my Bulls season so I decided to rebuild the Celtics. I want to trade Peirce, Garnett and Allen. For those who are rebuliding them, what trades have you made. I need some ideas any ideas would be help ful.

I want to trade Shaq too.

I would like to get a player 26 and under at the SF postion, a proven or up on the rise PF. And a decent back up center. Probably Brad Miller. Love him when he played for the bulls.

Last edited by chitown1-23; 10-22-2010 at 01:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 02:18 AM   #2
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Boston Celtic users

why even bother playing with the Celtics if you plan on trading the entire team away.
Old 10-22-2010, 02:47 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would try to get stuckey or afflolo (probably not how you spell it, sorry). Then for the SF I would do just about anything to get Danny granger, his defense is good, he can rebound well, and shoot from three. For the PF I would try to get Jason Thompson, andray blatche, or lamarcus aldrige. Personally, I would rather have blatche. As far as trading for brad miller goes, I'm not sure if he's a good fit, but if you could trade shaq and a pick for miller and Shane battier I would probably go ahead and make that trade. Hope I helped.
Old 10-22-2010, 03:11 AM   #4
Rookie

staffan's Arena

OVR: 6

I traded Shag to Knicks for Gallinari to get a good back up for Paul Pierce.
I am going for a slow rebuild and pushing for on more run with the core team but also looking ahead.

Future:
PG: Rondo & Bradley
SG: ?
SF: Gallinari
PF: Davis
C: ?
Old 10-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23
My son saved over my Bulls season so I decided to rebuild the Celtics. I want to trade Peirce, Garnett and Allen. For those who are rebuliding them, what trades have you made. I need some ideas any ideas would be help ful.

I would like to get a player 26 and under at the SF postion, a proven or up on the rise PF. And a decent back up center. Probably Brad Miller. Love him when he played for the bulls.
You can try to trade Shaq and Garnett to the bulls for Noah and Boozer.

The best feature is the trade finder, put up combos of players you dont want, teams will offer you trades, pick the best offers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

I'll probably keep KG.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:38 AM   #7
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitown1-23

Here are the trades I made:

To Indy:
Paul Pierce
Nate Robinson

To Boston:
Danny Granger
James Posey

To Golden State:
Jermaine O'Neal
Kendrick Perkins

To Boston:
David Lee
2011 2nd Round Pick
2012 2nd Round Pick

---

Starting lineup:
PG: Rondo
SG: Allen
SF: Granger
PF: Garnett
C: Lee

---

My advice would be to keep Allen, Garnett and Shaq. Allen is very useful off of quick screens and roll out type of plays. His 3-point shot is still very accurate (scored 38 points in my opener against the Heat).

Garnett is still useful for inside scoring. Shaq is an absolute BEAST when playing against 2nd string centers. His inside scoring is an A- and will draw some fouls. Once you learn his FT animation, you should be good.

Here's my depth chart from my current Association.

Also, use trade finder in your association. You'll find some good deals in there. Just click on Pierce, Allen, Garnett or Shaq. For the Big 3, you'll get about 25 offers per player.

Old 10-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

This was the first thing i did when i popped in 2k11.

I'll try to remember the exact trades, but this is what i ended up with for a roster:

PG: Rajon Rondo
SG: Wesley Johnson
SF: Andre Iguadala
PF: Lamarcus Aldridge
C: Greg Oden
6: Kevin Love
7: Corey Brewer
8: Jermaine O'neal
9:Glen Davis
10: Von Wafer
11: Bench scrub with a year left on his contract
12: Bench scrub with a year left on his contract
13: Bench scrub with a year left on his contract

Its a ridiculously good defensive team with an extremely young core loaded with potential. And thanks to Doc Rivers A teaching rating, they're progressing quickly. I remember one of the deals involved sending pierce and garnett to the blazers for oden and aldridge (plus a guy with a big salary who expires next season).

Best part is i still have my 1st round pick for this season, as well as the t-wolves second round pick, so i should be able to get a couple solid mid-draft players. Next season they'll have progressed enough as well that i'll have one of the highest rated teams, as well as one of the best defensive ones.

(brewer and iguadala get crazy steals, oden is a block machine, rondo is rondo, and pretty much everyone on my roster is a good rebounder)

Playing on all star sim wesley johnson is highly recommended as well, he has A- Potential, literally all his own signature moves, and plays like star scorer for me even though he started as a 73.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »