Home

Team Importing Problem

This is a discussion on Team Importing Problem within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-20-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Team Importing Problem

I'm having trouble with importing a team.

I downloaded MrLux's West Virginia to get their Pro Combat unis and I got to week 6 and the game wouldn't go any further, so I had to investigate.

What I found...

I looked up and down the schedules to see if something was messed up and I found, in the Big 12, a game having "FCS West at _____". It had the FCS West playing no one and I assume that's the problem.

I started over with WVU and scheduled them to play WVU in week 6, but again, same problem. I've tried other things but haven't had any success and can't get past week 6. I even created my own WVU team with the Pro Combat unis and imported them...same problem.

Has anyone else ever encountered this? And does anyone know a solution?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Team Importing Problem

I have never seen that. Interesting. Have you tried scheduling against them in week 6, save it, then go back and remove from playing them in week 6 and schedule against another team that you want to play. I believe that would move them to a BYE week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »