Home

nogman7 or real2kinsider

This is a discussion on nogman7 or real2kinsider within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #1
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

OVR: 10
nogman7 or real2kinsider

which one is the best?who has done the most to you guys as far as sig shots,iso motion,tendencies so on and so fourth.Im wantin to start an association but want the best rosters and want teams to play like their real life counterparts.Im not tryin to rival the two AT ALL.Just would like to now which one plays the best.

Or if there is a better file out there then what these two have put up please let me know.I just started browsin the roster files and noticed these guys where around the top as far as this seasons rosters.

thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2010, 12:41 AM   #2
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Re: nogman7 or real2kinsider

So i downloaded the two and it seems like nogster has don alot of tendencie tweaks but for some reason a few players are missin like Xavier Henrey with the grizz and that sucks as this is who i was gonna play with.He isnt in free agent pool either.Am i missin somethen?
Old 10-19-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Nog didn't add many caps to his roster.....try the one from DueceDiggla. He used Nog's roster as a base and downloaded some CAPS (not sure if Henry is on there but you can check when you dl).
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 10-19-2010, 03:15 AM   #4
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
Nog didn't add many caps to his roster.....try the one from DueceDiggla. He used Nog's roster as a base and downloaded some CAPS (not sure if Henry is on there but you can check when you dl).
This might be a noob question but whats caps?PLus X Henrey was already in the game so hw wouldnt have to make him.I wonder why he took him out?If it wasnt for that it would be great with all the tweaks he made to each player.Ill check the one your talkin bout and see if he's on there
Old 10-19-2010, 03:19 AM   #5
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitfighter87
This might be a noob question but whats caps?PLus X Henrey was already in the game so hw wouldnt have to make him.I wonder why he took him out?If it wasnt for that it would be great with all the tweaks he made to each player.Ill check the one your talkin bout and see if he's on there
CAP=create a player. And as far as I know Henry wasn't on the default/out of the box roster which is what Nogster used.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2010, 04:02 AM   #6
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiceMan
CAP=create a player. And as far as I know Henry wasn't on the default/out of the box roster which is what Nogster used.
oh ok cool thanks.I guess im fixin to give um a shot
Old 10-19-2010, 04:07 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 26

Im using deucedigglas roster now as a base.
as it is my latest roster with all added caps. [henry is there] and DC's sig dunks changes.

this is the roster I will be updating from now on.

you gotta love the O.S community man.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
Im using deucedigglas roster now as a base.
as it is my latest roster with all added caps. [henry is there] and DC's sig dunks changes.

this is the roster I will be updating from now on.

you gotta love the O.S community man.
Im lovin the way they play bro you did an awesome job.Each team plays exactley like they do in real life.Wish i could of got the X Henrey from the real rosters only because they have a little play by play where they talk about him and i like seein the real pic in the profile but besides that 10/10 bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »