Home

HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters (DC Dunk Edits, Nogster Tendency Touches, etc..)

This is a discussion on HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters (DC Dunk Edits, Nogster Tendency Touches, etc..) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #1
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21
HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters (DC Dunk Edits, Nogster Tendency Touches, etc..)

Ask and you guys shall receive, many of you are aware that I was heavily involved in providing PS3 rosters/sliders for NBA 2K in 09 and a little bit in 10. I've decided to get back at it in 2K11.

HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters

What V2 Includes

- Based off the 10/29 Official 2K Update
- Nogster Tendency Touches
- DC Dunk Edits (100% complete)
- Sig Shot Changes for over 30+ Players
- Modified Playbooks for a few teams
- Coaching Profiles changed to create more fast breaks and running plays

What to expect in future versions:
- Modified playbooks
- More sig shot changes
- Accessory and Shoe edits
- Realistic rotations and transactions
- Player CAPs for missing players

What you need to know:
- I have NOT edited any player ratings, outside of the dunk edits...
- These rosters are a work in progress. I need feedback and issues you come across
- I'm using my personal sliders with these rosters. They are 12 minute PRO Sliders. You can view them here (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...054-post1.html)

Without further ado, here you guys go...

DOWNLOAD V2 ROSTERS ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?hnep824cy2pxhzc

OR DOWNLOAD ON 2K Share
Quote:
uploaded the file as HoosierDaddy's Realistic Roster V2 under HoosierDaddy2442
SETTINGS FILE (Playbooks, Camera angle, etc...) ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?kfddly1v5grm4vu

Also, I'd like for all of you to add me as a friend on here if you want to chat about these rosters/sliders privately.

You can also add me on PS3 - HoosierDaddy2442

Last edited by HoosierDaddy; 10-29-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters (DC Dunk Edits, Nogster Tendency Touches, et

Awesome! thanks so much for doing this.. I could help with any lineup and position changes if needed, along with adding any needed Caps... just let me know..
Old 10-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: HoosierDaddy's PS3 Realistic Rosters (DC Dunk Edits, Nogster Tendency Touches, et

I am glad to see someone is working on the ps3. Good luck and I will check them out when you are done. Thanks in advance!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 10-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I'm in the process of making a roster file with DC dunk edits, nogster tendency touches, etc... I'm also doing sig shots for players I feel aren't authentic out of the box. Wanted to get this thread started to get feedback on what needs added to these rosters.

OP will be updated soon with roster to download. This is for PS3 ONLY.

If it would help, I have already completed the Nogsters Tendency on EVERY NBA player... not just the starting 5... This was done on the 2nd roster update... not the newest one b/c I think it is too "loose" now. I can upload to save you some time...
also, I made sure that there were little to no players wearing "generic" shoes.... may not super authentic to what they really wear (except) for those with shoe deals, but the kicks look better and more diverse.
let me know.

NBA- Lakers
NFL- Cowboys
MLB- Yankees/Mariners
NCAA- Texas Longhorns

Old 10-16-2010, 05:07 PM   #5
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

I have already got the Nogster edits done and 4 teams to go on DC dunk edits. Thanks though..

You guys should have an actual roster file late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
I have already got the Nogster edits done and 4 teams to go on DC dunk edits. Thanks though..

You guys should have an actual roster file late tonight or tomorrow afternoon.
which official roster is your set based off of?

NBA- Lakers
NFL- Cowboys
MLB- Yankees/Mariners
NCAA- Texas Longhorns

Old 10-16-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 12

Hey guys, appreciate the work.

Are these rosters helping with the cpu and my non-controlled guys just standing around on offense?

Also, have you messed with playbooks at all? I don't even know where to begin with that, but I am getting tired of the cpu running the same play over and over. I was playing the raptors and they kept running a play that had bargnanni (spell?) shooting the ball in the corner over and over. Just gets old seeing the same play.

I know alot of people are seeing a huge difference with the 10/13 roster, but I don't see that much difference. However, work has been crazy since the game came out and I have only played about 10-12 games even though I have owned it since release day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Old 10-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #8
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OP is updated with more info. I will post the roster here tomorrow afternoon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »