Home

Updated 2k Rosters...Or Nogsters

This is a discussion on Updated 2k Rosters...Or Nogsters within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-15-2010, 03:03 AM   #1
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
Updated 2k Rosters...Or Nogsters

Im not sure which of these to run my association with...2K's have a few more players now and some updated gameplay it seems very fast maybe even to fast ...While Nogsters are missing a few players but the gameplay is brilliant and i miss more open shots tho with these rosters..i really dont know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 03:09 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Updated 2k Rosters...Or Nogsters

I do not understand why Nogster and other roster editors do not wait at least the opening day roster before starting to edit their roster.

We all know that the first rosters are not accurate......

Last edited by mrrux; 10-15-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:05 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 26

because they are accurate enough for me.
I dont like to wait for 2k to update.
I want to play the game and seasons with my rosters.
I do the roster for my own use. I share it because 2kshare allows me to, and others enjoy using them.
waiting around, twiddling my thumbs while 2k adds a few scrubs to the roster isnt worth my time really.
Old 10-15-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogster
because they are accurate enough for me.
I dont like to wait for 2k to update.
I want to play the game and seasons with my rosters.
I do the roster for my own use. I share it because 2kshare allows me to, and others enjoy using them.
waiting around, twiddling my thumbs while 2k adds a few scrubs to the roster isnt worth my time really.
Agreed. We buy the game with the intention to enjoy the best NBA simulation (gameplay and other features) for the whole cycle duration (12 months until 2k12) ... as experience has thought us, for the most part, the official updates do not come close to provide us with that and even worsen the default roster ... with literally a couple exceptions (last year dynamic attendance incclusion and this year gameplay tweaks) the benefits from having/playing a custom roster from the likes of Nogster and Rashidi, heavily outwheights the benefits from having such official updates.

Having said that, they dont need to withdraw the feature ... they just need to make it functional.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »