Home

CALLING ALL ROSTER EDITORS...

This is a discussion on CALLING ALL ROSTER EDITORS... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
CALLING ALL ROSTER EDITORS... (360)

i thought a roll call was in order to see who on OS does what & is willing to lend their talents to a roster project... so we can solicit so to speak.

i see mkharsh33 has a massive commuity roster that he is soliciting help on & it is based off of Rashidi's work.

as of now myself, BroMontana82 & a few of the "usual suspects" working on a roster based off of Nogster's last roster file.
(if you are willing to help us out, PM myself or BroMontana)
(no disrespect to MK's project but we feel that there could be some issues with the varying editing styles)

i will update as people volunteer to work on a project & will also post the ones that we all know are experts at certain things.

RATINGS, TENDENCIES & COACHING PROFILE JUNKIES:
nogster

ASSOCIATION REALISM JUNKIES:
nogster

ROTATION & LEAGUE NEWS JUNKIES:
ronyell

CAP JUNKIES:
Ricky Rowe Zay
portlandblazer
gobosox3

ACCESSORY JUNKIES:
seanbarkley
ronyell

SHOE JUNKIES:
gottibino
seanbarkley
bigPUNoy

DUNK EDIT JUNKIES:
DC (dunk expert extraordinaire)
DakkoN

SIGNATURE EDIT JUNKIES:
Red Kafe

POTENTIAL JUNKIES:
DC (he lives on...)

CONTRACT JUNKIES:
???
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 10-16-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 04:20 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CALLING ALL ROSTER EDITORS...

I would love to help in the shoe department. I HAD updated every shoe in my roster before the last live roster update. I gave Nike guys (non-superstars) either Hyperdunks or Max Hyperdunks in colors of the shoes that actually released. The only shoes I went a little crazy on where Nike's "main" guys that I know they hook up with player exclusive kicks. From as far as I could tell, almost all my shoes were brand accurate too and was constantly up****** from preseason photos. Until the Live Roster update wiped that all away! GRRRR

I figure once one of the popular shared rosters is updated with shoes and put on 2k Share, it can be continuously updated by the original author of the roster from that point on, right? (sorry i'm new to this, been a lurker for years though on OS).

Let me know if you would like my help. I would just need to know what shared roster to download and work on. I can probably have it done in 1-2 days since I'm pretty close to collecting all the Jordans and need something new to focus on.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #3
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

ronyell, I love that you started this thread. It's a great way to get those talented people together to make a great roster but also, mainly to get them done more quickly. This coordination should be done with all the major sport games. Thanks for taking the initiative.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 10-15-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

you may want to add these 2 things to the main headings just so we know it's covered.

RATINGS & TENDENCY & COACH PROFILE JUNKIES: - just so we know profiles are included
DC's potential edits - i'll find the old thread plus i have everything from last year's spreadsheet. anyone new in the league or not covered can be edited as we go. i'm not an expert by any means so any edits i make would really just be based on DC's logic.

does anyone know if he's doing potential edits this year?

so we'll have the base down with the caps. we should then edit the CAPS (at least the shooting and touches tendency) based on nogster's logic or ask nogster to look over them / the file if he has the time and is willing.

i think anything not related to core gameplay like shoes and accessories could last so those who don't really mind and are anxious to play can start? those would probably take the most time to edit too.

trajan and cam, want to help out again this year? it won't be nearly as tedious as last year's spreadsheet project. you guys did a ton of work and it wouldn't have been possible without you.

Last edited by BroMontana82; 10-15-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7

Hey you guys should try get onto Nogster he is great with RATINGS AND TENDANCIES!...tho i doubt he would want to do it all over again on the latest 2k Roster file?...i could try manually transfer them over for you guys as a base to work off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 19

This is based off the default roster? If not, which one?
Old 10-15-2010, 08:43 PM   #7
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: CALLING ALL ROSTER EDITORS... (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus
This is based off the default roster? If not, which one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman
Hey you guys should try get onto Nogster he is great with RATINGS AND TENDANCIES!...tho i doubt he would want to do it all over again on the latest 2k Roster file?...i could try manually transfer them over for you guys as a base to work off?
see original post below
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell

i thought a roll call was in order to see who on OS does what & is willing to lend their talents to a roster project... so we can solicit so to speak.

i see mkharsh33 has a massive commuity roster that he is soliciting help on & it is based off of Rashidi's work.

as of now myself, BroMontana82 & a few of the "usual suspects" working on a roster based off of Nogster's last roster file.
(if you are willing to help us out, PM myself or BroMontana)
(no disrespect to MK's project but we feel that there could be some issues with the varying editing styles)

i will update as people volunteer to work on a project & will also post the ones that we all know are experts at certain things.

RATINGS, TENDENCIES & COACHING PROFILE JUNKIES:
nogster

ASSOCIATION REALISM JUNKIES:
nogster

ROTATION & LEAGUE NEWS JUNKIES:
ronyell

CAP JUNKIES:
Ricky Rowe Zay
portlandblazer
gobosox3

ACCESSORY JUNKIES:
seanbarkley
ronyell

SHOE JUNKIES:
gottibino
bigPUNoy

DUNK EDIT JUNKIES:
DC (dunk expert extraordinaire)
DakkoN

SIGNATURE EDIT JUNKIES:
Red Kafe

POTENTIAL JUNKIES:
DC (he lives on...)

CONTRACT JUNKIES:

???
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 19

yea, i read that, but i dont know the date of Nogsters file, thats why I asked.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »