Home

Da Rebirth NBA 2K11 Draft Classes PS3

This is a discussion on Da Rebirth NBA 2K11 Draft Classes PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-14-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Da Rebirth NBA 2K11 Draft Classes PS3

All three of my draft classes have been uploaded to 2kshare (DaRebirth Vol 7).

UPDATED 5/30/2011
2011 Vol 7 (Most likely to be drafted, propects re-edited according to Hoop Summit, NBA Draft Combine Athletic Test Results and Workout information feedback)
2012 Vol 7 (Barnes, Sullinger, Perry Jones III, etc)
2013 Vol 7 (McAdoo, Drummond, etc)

Ratings, tendencies, etc have been edited according to scouting reports from Draft Express and other websites.

Ratings/tendency edits were done considering present day NBA readiness, if u don't like them, feel free to change for personal use.

Ages will need to be changed in Association mode during the year of the draft if u wish for that logic to be applied during drafting. 19 is the lowest that can be assigned in the editor, but it can be dropped to 18 in Association mode before the draft, this will give added "value" to prospects like Sullinger & Knight who are younger than their peers.

*I have edited the Touch tendencies according to that players' projected NBA role.

*If you don't feel a player should be included, just edit him into someone else.

*I've gotten the "Player X is rated too low" question in various forms now. After reading various scouting reports and taking the actual size of the player into account, I attempt to project his "NBA readiness". Meaning, if I placed "Player X" on an NBA roster, where would he fall on the rotation. Would he even crack an 8-9 man rotation? Would he be D-League fodder? How did he perform in HS or college? What was his role in HS or college? Was he just bigger/faster/stronger than his peers in HS or college, or does he have a skillset that projects to the NBA level? If he has a skillset that projects to the NBA, does he have size/athletic deficiencies that will prohibit him from having similiar success in the NBA, if not, to what extent will it restrict him? After coming up with hypothetical answers to these questions, and others, I assign attributes using scouting report data, etc which ends up being the overall rating.

Some players, like Harrison Barnes and Perry Jones, may end up dominating in college hoops and well deserving of a 70+ OVR rating. As of now, they haven't done squat on the collegiate level. I've seen Barnes put in work at a NC Pro-Am game, but what he does in a gym at NCCU is likely to be different from his first game in an NBA uniform with grown men trying to stop him. Of course, that is what the potential rating is for, so that the projected cream of the crop will have the ability to reach the lofty expectations placed upon them.

My apology to the offline people that may have been waiting on the draft classes. Enjoy.

Peace
Attached Files
File Type: zip RebirthDraft Classes Vol 7 2011-2013.zip (398.6 KB, 1537 views)

Last edited by Da Rebirth; 05-30-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Uploaded Final Additions to the draft classes (Vol 7)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 01:08 PM   #2
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Da Rebirth NBA 2K11 Draft Classes PS3

awesome!!!
Old 10-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

can you please upload it hier????
THX in advance
Old 10-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9

My man! I used your draft classes for 2k10 and they were awesome. Really pleased with my initial viewing of the overalls. One step closer to starting my "official" association!

Thanks bud

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Old 10-14-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

What name is this under?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
Rookie

dazpoo23's Arena

OVR: 7

Looks great so far Rebirth, if anything i feel maybe a few prospects are underrated, but id rather that then 70+ rated second round.

just to note, i was working on editing appearances again, but i used some mario guys class as a base. Ive uploaded a copy onto 2kshare titled dazpoo23 username CultGame. Now that your class is out i will try transferring them over again, however arduous.

I just want a solid refined class to start my assoication with..

dazpoo23, CultGame.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 21

I'll download this tomorrow. Appreciate the hard work.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

your touches tendencies are too high the top 5 draft picks shouldnt have 80 touches. maybe 50 to 65 range but pretty good

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »