Home

Using Michael Jordan in Association Mode

This is a discussion on Using Michael Jordan in Association Mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Using Michael Jordan in Association Mode

I really want to use Michael Jordan in the Association mode and develop him into the elite player he became. I do not, though, want to start out with him having his current ratings (93,99, etc.) I was wondering if anyone could help me to create attributes that would be accurate for him if he were just coming out of UNC and into the NBA in 2010. The allure of using him is way too strong for me to pass up, but I don't want it to be too easy with him right away. Any ideas? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Using Michael Jordan in Association Mode

I thought he entered the league as a 79 ovr when you use him in association?

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 10-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Rookie

I just checked. I used the earliest version of Jordan (with the 93 rating). I traded Evan Turner for him (76ers fan and wanted to use him on that team) and he still had the 93 overall rating.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #4
Rookie

I meant to say he still had the 93 overall rating when I began the association mode. I think 79 is a good number, though, and might drop his shooting and offensive and defensive awareness (among others) to get him to that number, but keep his athletic ability/numbers higher.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Ahh.. i was speaking to the mode where you "draft" Jordan to a team. I've heard he starts out as a 79 rated rookie with his rookie appearance and everything. Haven't tried it myself.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2010, 12:11 AM   #6
Rookie

Why don't you just go to edit player and edit his stats down to you see fit.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:47 AM   #7
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

Sounds like you want to go the Create A Legend route with him. If you don't want to complete all the challenges to unlock it, someone gave a code earlier today for it. I haven't verified it for myself, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogj2
I really want to use Michael Jordan in the Association mode and develop him into the elite player he became. I do not, though, want to start out with him having his current ratings (93,99, etc.) I was wondering if anyone could help me to create attributes that would be accurate for him if he were just coming out of UNC and into the NBA in 2010. The allure of using him is way too strong for me to pass up, but I don't want it to be too easy with him right away. Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogj2
88-93 Overall really would be accurate for a rookie Jordan. The guy averaged 28 ppg his rookie season and had impressive numbers all around.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »