Home

[Madden NFL 11 PS3] Roster Updates ZIP Files (From online users, For offline users)

This is a discussion on [Madden NFL 11 PS3] Roster Updates ZIP Files (From online users, For offline users) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon1 [Madden NFL 11 PS3, US] Roster Updates ZIP Files (From Online Users to Offline Users)

Hey everyone,

I'm new here but I have noticed that there isn't a one specific place to get ZIP file downloads of the roster updates so I figured I'd start one here. Anyone who has the online pass, could you please download the official EA Roster Updates (US Version) and save them as the date they were released for us offline users? That would be great, thanks.
UPDATE 1: Thanks to 'Relapse' for uploading the roster update for week 3!
UPDATE 2: Thanks again Relapse for uploading the week 5 update!
Click 'Show' next to 'Spoiler' to see the instructions on how to download a ZIP File and transfer it to your PS3.
Spoiler

WEEK 1
(Awaiting)
WEEK 2
(Awaiting)
WEEK 3
+[Download] Madden11 Wk3 PS3 Roster Update [Link Inside]
WEEK 4
(Awaiting)
WEEK 6
+http://www.mediafire.com/?356legf4tgf99ey
WEEK 7
+
WEEK 8
+http://www.mediafire.com/?km1lmjmbexnu8d9
WEEK 9
+http://www.mediafire.com/?7bkdyz8gbiyk1m3
WEEK 10
WEEK 11
WEEK 12
WEEK 13
WEEK 14
WEEK 15
WEEK 16
WEEK 17

If anyone posts the link or the ZIP file to their roster I'll copy it and put it in this first post when I get the chance.

Last edited by WoodburyRaider; 11-27-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: [Madden NFL 11 PS3] Roster Updates ZIP Files (From online users, For offline user

great idea , man !

i need week 1 roster update (when they cut the teams down to their 53 man rosters just before the start of the season)

anyone have this?
Old 10-13-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: [Madden NFL 11 PS3] Roster Updates ZIP Files (From online users, For offline user

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifixx
great idea , man !

i need week 1 roster update (when they cut the teams down to their 53 man rosters just before the start of the season)

anyone have this?
Thanks! I think 'bobthenailer' has the week 1 roster update (i think it was roster update 2) but I didn't post it since it has his inactive players and CAP's not the legit EA one. Just look around a little in these to check for sure.
Old 10-14-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
Banned

yep, ill get in contact with him about it.

thanks once again , hope this thread stays active!
Old 10-14-2010, 07:02 PM   #5
Rookie

The one I posted was Wk3 I believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse
Aight, I'll change it in the first post.
Old 10-15-2010, 06:10 PM   #7
Rookie

Rudy09's Arena

OVR: 3

Most of the PS3 roster updates were posted to other sites for download, only a few were actually on the formum in zip format.

Great post. This would be great if some of the online users would help us stuck with dial-up out!
Old 10-15-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relapse
Here is the latest one. Just downloaded and uploaded less than 5 mins ago. I will be posting the new update every week from now on

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041746083

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »