Home

Suggestions On Getting My Players To Move On Offense

This is a discussion on Suggestions On Getting My Players To Move On Offense within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Suggestions On Getting My Players To Move On Offense

I love the fact that you cannot throw the ball all over the court like Peyton Manning, but it is very frustrating to see your guy get bodied up, pick up his dribble, and see the rest of your team just remain standing there. This causes me to have to throw one up to a teammate which usually ends up as a turnover. Is there anyway to get your teammates to run a motion offense? Or at least move around? I try to run plays, but if the play breaks down nobody flashes or sets off ball screens, nothing it is frustrating. I could be doing something wrong or need to change a setting, but I am not sure what to do, any help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Suggestions On Getting My Players To Move On Offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
I love the fact that you cannot throw the ball all over the court like Peyton Manning, but it is very frustrating to see your guy get bodied up, pick up his dribble, and see the rest of your team just remain standing there. This causes me to have to throw one up to a teammate which usually ends up as a turnover. Is there anyway to get your teammates to run a motion offense? Or at least move around? I try to run plays, but if the play breaks down nobody flashes or sets off ball screens, nothing it is frustrating. I could be doing something wrong or need to change a setting, but I am not sure what to do, any help?
Turn on Total Control Passing. That will help a lot. But I'd much prefer it if my CPU teammates were smart enough to come to the ball themselves. Maybe in 2K12.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:31 PM   #3
Rookie

Nastrodamous's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by franko3219
i knew i wasnt the only person who this frustrated, they just wont do anything its so freaking annoying you can come down and for 24 seconds nobody will move unless you make them. So stupid.
Old 10-10-2010, 03:41 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx_24
Turn on Total Control Passing. That will help a lot. But I'd much prefer it if my CPU teammates were smart enough to come to the ball themselves. Maybe in 2K12.

ive tried using total contral passing and it hasnt worked for me in myplayer mode and i have it turned on,it works in exhibition,maybe im doing something wrong or my game is glitch,im on the ps3
Old 10-10-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by truballer845
ive tried using total contral passing and it hasnt worked for me in myplayer mode and i have it turned on,it works in exhibition,maybe im doing something wrong or my game is glitch,im on the ps3
Oh, you're talking about My Player mode. I haven't tried this mode yet. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 06:07 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

I'm almost just going to start playing with player lock and let the stupid computer match up against the stupid computer. At least then I can get the offense moving and create some floor space...

The total control passing is okay, but I think it's too many buttons to hold if you want to use turbo, too.

-Smak

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »