Home

Please someone help me with "My Player Mode"

This is a discussion on Please someone help me with "My Player Mode" within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-09-2010, 04:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please someone help me with "My Player Mode"

Hi guys i hope you can help me here,

I am playing my player mode and i was drafted 9th overall i have now played about 4-6 games in my season and now i was chosen to be apart of the jordan brand. But all it shows is the letter to me and there is no way to continue it just shows the letter. Can y'all help me here i love my player mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #2
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Please someone help me with "My Player Mode"

Just move the right stick and select something
Old 10-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #3
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureballer19

I am playing my player mode and i was drafted 9th overall i have now played about 4-6 games in my season and now i was chosen to be apart of the jordan brand. But all it shows is the letter to me and there is no way to continue it just shows the letter. Can y'all help me here i love my player mode.
maybe u can help me, how did u get so good to be drafted 9th! LOL i can't break the 1st round!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Just cherry pick for easy points and try to get assists and rebounds up and aim for an A grade
Old 10-09-2010, 01:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:

All you get at first is a letter. It's just showing the brands interest in you. Soon you will get a poster and then next a magazine cover - that's far as I've gotten. Don't remember why the poster came about, but I remember specifically that the magazine cover DID NOT come after a great game, instead it came when my skill point upgrades made me a 60 rated player. I thought making the starting lineup would mean something endorsement-wise - nope, 30 point game, 40 point game, 50 point game, nope, nope, nope, being at the top of my division, nope, top of my conference, nope, rookie of the month, nope. I don't know what these endorsement guys are looking for but I am killing on the court. I'm trying to get the "make my own shoe" endorsement. Yeah, at first, all you get is a letter, just keep playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottibino
maybe u can help me, how did u get so good to be drafted 9th! LOL i can't break the 1st round!
I REALLY think My Player was made with guards in mind. My Player is considerably more difficult in other positions. Now, if you are a guard, a point guard especially, you can manipulate the game in a way, defensively and offensively where you'll get skill points and noticed by the NBA teams. I've never been drafted that high though, but always first round, 20 something pick.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistpick
All you get at first is a letter. It's just showing the brands interest in you. Soon you will get a poster and then next a magazine cover - that's far as I've gotten. Don't remember why the poster came about, but I remember specifically that the magazine cover DID NOT come after a great game, instead it came when my skill point upgrades made me a 60 rated player. I thought making the starting lineup would mean something endorsement-wise - nope, 30 point game, 40 point game, 50 point game, nope, nope, nope, being at the top of my division, nope, top of my conference, nope, rookie of the month, nope. I don't know what these endorsement guys are looking for but I am killing on the court. I'm trying to get the "make my own shoe" endorsement. Yeah, at first, all you get is a letter, just keep playing.
So what you are saying is you made the starting lineup but still no endorsments ?
Old 10-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
So what you are saying is you made the starting lineup but still no endorsments ?
No EXTRA endorsements. All those items are things that I have scratched off of my list that do not give me another contact from team Jordan. I figure that the endorsements have to be based on some type of accomplishments, rather than simply games played - to stop from giving trash layers who've played a lot of games endorsements. Now, there are a bunch of accomplishments I have yet to get - maybe my first tripple double means something - hell, I haven't even gotten a double double yet. I'm just trying to crack the code.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »