Home

MJ create a legend-few problems.

This is a discussion on MJ create a legend-few problems. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-09-2010, 01:42 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
MJ create a legend-few problems.

hey, i started with mj but im having a few problems.
i thought it would be just like my player with press conferences and such, i guess not....why isnt it like my player but with mj? can we do something for it to be as my player?

also i seem to have alotof problems in the game itself, while choosing allstar and playing 11 minutes, for some reason the scores are very low and also although im using simulation option, its pretty easy to score with mj causing me to have 30ppg without even playing that good.
it leads me to another problem and thats that for the first few minutes of the game, im scoring most of the points, like 22 out of 26 and its very unrealistic.
it seem that the point guard dont think much for himself(rose....lol) passing me the ball most of the time and sometime finishing the half with 0-2 points.
what up with that? i see that there are very little options to change and its ruining all the fun.

and last, my player last season had an option of coaching and choosing to get help with the plays.
is it off or its because im not playing my player but legend? damn it could be som much fun if it was just like my player... why isnt it?

thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MJ create a legend-few problems.

I was severely dissapointed when I first entered the Jordan create a legend mode. Why the hell did they go Madden NFL superstar style to where you can ONLY play as Jordan? That's so stupid and it ruined the experience instantly for me. It SHOULD be like a normal basketball game where you can control everyone and feel like your involved in the game. Some people may disagree with me on this but I cannot stand the my player crap and the style that you are asked to play. I want it just like how a regular sim game plays out. I haven't touched My player because of this and now I won't play the Jordan mode either. Wish 2k was smarter than this...
Old 10-09-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

^^^^

I kinda fell the same way.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:02 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
I was severely dissapointed when I first entered the Jordan create a legend mode. Why the hell did they go Madden NFL superstar style to where you can ONLY play as Jordan? That's so stupid and it ruined the experience instantly for me. It SHOULD be like a normal basketball game where you can control everyone and feel like your involved in the game. Some people may disagree with me on this but I cannot stand the my player crap and the style that you are asked to play. I want it just like how a regular sim game plays out. I haven't touched My player because of this and now I won't play the Jordan mode either. Wish 2k was smarter than this...
There are a lot of people who like to play my player, and it is more realistic with u only able to control one person(because ur one person, duh). Now that is a REAL basketball game. If u don't like it then go play association mode, or go online for a quick game.
2. Cardinals #2
3. Jets.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

@bearfan......they said how that mode would be from the start everybody knew that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by talper
hey, i started with mj but im having a few problems.
i thought it would be just like my player with press conferences and such, i guess not....why isnt it like my player but with mj? can we do something for it to be as my player?

also i seem to have alotof problems in the game itself, while choosing allstar and playing 11 minutes, for some reason the scores are very low and also although im using simulation option, its pretty easy to score with mj causing me to have 30ppg without even playing that good.
it leads me to another problem and thats that for the first few minutes of the game, im scoring most of the points, like 22 out of 26 and its very unrealistic.
it seem that the point guard dont think much for himself(rose....lol) passing me the ball most of the time and sometime finishing the half with 0-2 points.
what up with that? i see that there are very little options to change and its ruining all the fun.

and last, my player last season had an option of coaching and choosing to get help with the plays.
is it off or its because im not playing my player but legend? damn it could be som much fun if it was just like my player... why isnt it?

thanks.
Except for the press conferences those bugs are in my player as well.

Rose's tendencies are wrong. In association he also has low averages.

And the playvision thing is broken indeed. Except if you're point guard I think.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »