Home

Bigger,Taller players are better to use, Smaller,Shorter players are useless in 2k11!

This is a discussion on Bigger,Taller players are better to use, Smaller,Shorter players are useless in 2k11! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Bigger,Taller players are better to use, Smaller,Shorter players are useless in 2k11!

Try use Rockets, and you have Yao to protect the paint, he will block almost every sinle shot, 7 blks average a game for me in pro sim man...

Whereas

Iverson is completely useless in this game, can't shoot, can't crossover and get by ppl even the slow big men...

So

2K11 is designed for big playesr to dominate, and small players umm don't use them lets just say...

Agree?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
Plata o Plomo

iLLosophy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Bigger,Taller players are better to use, Smaller,Shorter players are useless in 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Try use Rockets, and you have Yao to protect the paint, he will block almost every sinle shot, 7 blks average a game for me in pro sim man...

Whereas

Iverson is completely useless in this game, can't shoot, can't crossover and get by ppl even the slow big men...

So

2K11 is designed for big playesr to dominate, and small players umm don't use them lets just say...

Agree?
Iverson is old. Try CP3
Old 10-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #3
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Bigger,Taller players are better to use, Smaller,Shorter players are useless in 2

Well, I played on sim-pro so far (I know, not allstar), but when I played my first full game (12-minutes) with Detroit vs. Dallas, I had no problem to score with Stuckey and Will Bynum. I even took advantage of one mismatch to make my defender fall down and let Stuckey shoot the J wide open.

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 10-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #4
Banned

It's always been like this in 2k games. Height means a lot. Little guys are not worthless, but you do have to work harder and be smarter to use them effectively.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
Ice Cold

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Nonsense. Don't assume all small guys are useless just because washed up AI couldn't get the job done. In fact I've had good success with several small guys, including CP3 as mentioned above. I wouldn't say this game is "designed" for big men to dominate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOausarOo
It's always been like this in 2k games. Height means a lot. Little guys are not worthless, but you do have to work harder and be smarter to use them effectively.
Yea I love this game 100%, best game everrr played in life guys, but I can't score with Iverson like I did in live 04 and 05, averaged 30 pts per game in dyansty, but 2k system disallow me to use guard to do such things, i mean, the best players to use are the SF like Lebron, Melo, Granger, Carter, etc...or obviously big men like Gasol, Bynum, Bosh, anyone...because they are all tall whereas small guards are hard to use...I really want to use Iverson and do smt big with him in assocation~
Old 10-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #7
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I don't have that problem at all....I can cross over and blow by anybody with a guard. So it's not geared towards big tall men at all.
Old 10-08-2010, 09:53 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 7

LIe because i actually just broke down thabeet from memphis with ai ...if a big guys guarding you the mid range is where you need to go just dribble making them back down from you trying to anticipate the drive and then shoot

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »