Home

Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here.

This is a discussion on Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here. within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

OVR: 6
Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections here.

As we all know DK did a great job with his rosters. We are here to carry on the good work that he did. Put your rosters corrections here. This 1st post will always have when the latest roster is uploaded.

I usually update every Saturday.

Roster UPDATE: 1/28/11 4:53 PM Corrections through post 282. No more major updates. I will keep on doing corrections yall post.
Gamertag: shakeandbake30

Last edited by bakerpa25; 04-19-2011 at 11:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

Dylan is doing some ratings tonight and we will be doing some over the weekend. Get corrections in so we can put them in this roster update. I'll let u know in first post when ready
Old 10-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Bakerpa25/123ABCDylan Rosters based off dk's final set. Put roster corrections he

For michigan ss carvin johnson is 13 and cb james rodgers is 18. Moundros should not be starting mlb. Obi ezeh should be starter.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

Glad to see you're picking up DK's incredible roster set. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Fresno State

WR Matt Lindsey is #80
P Andrew Shapiro is #34
OLB Travis Brown is Caucasian

Fresno State Defense altogether needs to be lowered. 2 weeks ago giving up 50+ points to Ole Miss and now 49 points to Hawaii. No way is this team considered a C rated D. None of them can tackle or shed blocks worth a darn. Might I suggest a wholesale drop in tackling and block shed ratings by 3-5 points for every starter.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #5
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Glad to see you're picking up DK's incredible roster set. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Fresno State

WR Matt Lindsey is #80
P Andrew Shapiro is #34
OLB Travis Brown is Caucasian

Fresno State Defense altogether needs to be lowered. 2 weeks ago giving up 50+ points to Ole Miss and now 49 points to Hawaii. No way is this team considered a C rated D. None of them can tackle or shed blocks worth a darn. Might I suggest a wholesale drop in tackling and block shed ratings by 3-5 points for every starter.
Did Fresno D drop of Block shedding and Tackling did not drop letter grade for defense but I promise changes are there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 9

Great work thus far baker.

Not sure if you guys are interested, but I was thinking that to add value to this new set of rosters maybe you guys would do some large scale body build edits. There are currently some oddly proportioned players in the game, which is then further accentuated when draft classes are imported in Madden. There are T3s and LBs with arms at 100 which make them look like comic book characters, most QBs look pretty beefy with arms at 50, and a lot of linemen have noodlearms.

If you guys undertook such an endeavor I think you'd have a roster set that would be the defacto Madden import for 360 users, would be the most aesthetically pleasing of all sets available, and would differentiate this set from others.

Just a thought. Thanks again for continuing DKs great work.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
Rookie

bakerpa25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Great work thus far baker.

Not sure if you guys are interested, but I was thinking that to add value to this new set of rosters maybe you guys would do some large scale body build edits. There are currently some oddly proportioned players in the game, which is then further accentuated when draft classes are imported in Madden. There are T3s and LBs with arms at 100 which make them look like comic book characters, most QBs look pretty beefy with arms at 50, and a lot of linemen have noodlearms.

If you guys undertook such an endeavor I think you'd have a roster set that would be the defacto Madden import for 360 users, would be the most aesthetically pleasing of all sets available, and would differentiate this set from others.

Just a thought. Thanks again for continuing DKs great work.
I think we are looking to get all speed acc agility ratings on one set speed chart to make them all consistent and I would love to do body builds I will defenitly want to do that but it might be after speed ratings and if u see any specific examples u can post them on here to but that's a great idea thanks and keep the corrections/suggestions rolling.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:29 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerpa25
As we all know DK did a great job with his rosters. We are here to carry on the good work that he did. Put your rosters corrections here. This 1st post will always have when the latest roster is uploaded.

Roster UPDATE: 10/10/10 @ 8 PM-Alabama and Wisconsin edits, equipment for some teams, Fresno St. D Rerate, Michigan and Fresno St Roster/Depth Chart, Arkansas Kicker Rerate, Trey Burton Flordia Correct number
Gamertag: Shakeandbake30
can you guys post the roster here for those without live? i have the community roster was looking for something updated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »