Home

Seriously... am i the only one ?

This is a discussion on Seriously... am i the only one ? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Seriously... am i the only one ?

That plays on HOF/SIM?? I was going thru the boards and all im reading is "Iplay on All star/sim, pro/sim, all star/default, pro default/ I didnt hear one HOF yet... is the game that hard for you? Iv been running plays with my Celtics and im actually doing better now.. HOF/SIM is the best hands down! feels more realistic... feels like your working for something and not just getting easy baskets, just dropping one point will make you feel good. but on the real, does anyone here play on HOF/SIM??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Seriously... am i the only one ?

Me. I struggle big time but I still do.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4
I use to but hof is actually easier then superstar to me.

Sent from HTC HD2 w/ Android
Old 10-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdo
That plays on HOF/SIM?? I was going thru the boards and all im reading is "Iplay on All star/sim, pro/sim, all star/default, pro default/ I didnt hear one HOF yet... is the game that hard for you? Iv been running plays with my Celtics and im actually doing better now.. HOF/SIM is the best hands down! feels more realistic... feels like your working for something and not just getting easy baskets, just dropping one point will make you feel good. but on the real, does anyone here play on HOF/SIM??
Not only to I play HOF, but I bump every computer slider up to 100 and put mine down to 0. Then I put the game speed on 100 and finally have a challenge worthy of my amazing skillz!

TBH, I haven't played HOF yet. I've only played a few games... not digging it all that much. I might try another one later. I am on superstar right now because I haven't played the game in awhile.

And the sim settings are pretty much weak at normal game speed. The on ball D is way too high. In the NBA, it's not all about working the ball around and getting scores. I dunno why people think that's sim... you gotta be able to get some isolation.

I tried sim at 50 game speed and it was atrocious. I think it's funny that people think this slow motion BS is simulation. So that's when I went to look at the sliders and see what the heck was going on. I put on ball back down to 50 and put the speed up to 53... along with editing a few of the tendencies of the computer (lowered 3 to keep them from jacking, raised drive the lane etc) now the computer is a MONSTER.

-Smak
Old 10-08-2010, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have been playing on HOF Sim since day one. I always jump right into the hardest difficulty since it becomes alot easier anyways once you master the controls and nuances of the game.

So far i have been playing the computer and have been losing by 4-10 points but im not having any problems on offense just cant stop Karl Malone with Joel anthony lol

@illsmak i have been able to do iso and get to the hoop very consistantly on HOF mode sim settings. I mean dont get me wrong, its DWade i been using so i doubt theres any mode where he would seem slow, but even the computer seems to be working at a realistic pace.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
MVP

erickonasis's Arena

OVR: 12

Been yelling HOF or die since i got the game

But it HOF DEFAULT > SIM

Sim is too easy for offline game (user vs cpu)
Old 10-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

How does it play out? For the last few 2k games I've been playing 10 min quarters on All Star level just because I feel like that caders to a more realistic statistical game. Whenever I played on HOF there would be a massive amount of "Points in the Paint" from the computer and would really discourage me from even finishing a game regardless if I was winning or not.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
#OwnTheFuture

Benz87's Arena

OVR: 8

Wow, I wish I was awesome enough to play on HOF. I'm not worthy of your greatness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »