Home

jd's pro/sim sliders' 100 realistic 12 min. qrt's

This is a discussion on jd's pro/sim sliders' 100 realistic 12 min. qrt's within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
jd's pro/sim sliders' 100 realistic 12 min. qrt's

psn name : richboyj1 ....will upload on 10-18
Uploaded for x-box 360 :

for all my ps3 heads, i've done sliders before, last for college hoops 2k8..and i love hard competive games against the cpu but with realistic movement, animations, gameplay, and stats.. against the computer. with a fear of always losing if i dont take every possesion serious!!! i figured i share these because it allows a litlle free stlye of play but also have to run set's plays and alot of sim basketball.

****please provide feedback, i will post changes as i go, this is a nice foundation but i still feel there is a lot of work to be done..i did adjust coaching tendancy a little ..per reading the board's ..any way voice your thought's!!!*****

*******please read: you will lose game's with these slider's******
use your time-outs they are big to stop runs by the cpu, adjust coaching matchup's to tight and deny ball as needed pre-game & then make adjustments as people get hot, use plays, quick plays,player lock...etc... when playing

things i reccomend you do to really enjoy these slider's .. use hoosier daddy's roster(check roster forum or on 2k share) his edits to dunking,touches,sig shots.coach profile's,.. etc... is a must because 2k screwed up!!!
because in my opinion the sliders will play at optimal level..

using "hoosier daddy's realistic roster v.1" on 2k share, ps3 roster based off 2k roster update 10-13-10 but all his edits...
camera:broadcast zoom: 4 and height 3
difficulty: pro ... may work with allstar etc... haven't even gone past pro yet
game stlye: custom
game speed: 46..(what i prefer, i think it helps with animations)
qrt. 12 min .. or what you prefer, i score between 90 to 110..
fatigue on
inj. on
clutch factor off!!
shooting and free throw: real player% for both... again i haven't tried shot stick have never used shot stick...from what im reading you may want to lower the shot success because its easier to score with shot stick instead of real shooting %.

******human first/cpu second*****
inside shot suc: 45 /47
close shot suc: 48 / 49
mid range: 54 / 52
3-pt: 53 / 52
lay-up: 54 / 54
dunk suc.: 49 / 49
dunk in traffic suc: 48 / 48 ( very rare to miss a dunk, but it happens sometime's when challenged by a player..)
pass accuracy: 50 / 45 ..(helps with interceptions, but feels right here)wow what a difference changed 10/12/10 and it opened up a lot of space & fast breaks a little
ally-oop suc: 50 / 50
contact shot suc: 48 / 48 ( again superstar players still get alot of and one's..also strength is a factor for players)
steal suc: 50/50 (raised a little because i lowered the play passing lanes)
stamina: 50 / 50
durability: 50 / 50
hustle: 55 / 55
ball handling: 38/ 35 ..( im pretty good with dribbling and all the move's.. i did this to try and hamper the bigs and non players from having great dribbling.. sometime's they lose it..
hands: 45/ 45
dunking ability: 35 / 35.....i love it here,much more lay-ups and shot animations, i wouldn't go over 43!!..again trying to stop the non dunkers from dunking...more lay-ups, and less flash.. good dunkers still do everything)
on ball defense: 90/100 ...again a must for me to make it a challenge to get past a defender ..there are so many ways this year..practice...if you go any lower stop at 90..)
stealing: 50/ 50
blocking: 30/ 50 .. may lower..but i dont get that many, up to you to lower..)
off. awarness: 100/ 100...made a big difference to me on how thehuman players & cpu play's..and i love it
def. awarness: 25 / 50
off. rebounding: 85 / 88 .. boxing out works to me...
def. rebounding 100 / 100 .. you will see multiple guys going for boards.. you dont have to do it all now!!!
clutch factor: 0 / 0
consistency: 55 /55 ...
fatigue rate: 43 / 44 ... feels good here. bench's matter..but also guys can play 36 - 40 min a game.. time-out's matter for sure.. again my preference plus cpu subs more espically there super star's!!!
inj. freq. : 49 /49 seeing to many at 50
inj. severity: 48 / 48
take inside shots: 45
take close shots: 50
mid range: 57
3-pt: 50
attack the basket: 75.. I would like the cpu to attack me when i reach or am out of position..it feels better here..until we get edited roster's to fix the tendancy's, i like it here at least
look for post: 60 .. lowered i think the dump it in to much.. still testing
throw ally's: 50/54 .. may raise i dont think they try enough if any here or there..
attemps dunks: 0 / 0 for both hum. and cpu.***.. don't be scared there still too many dunks... and i love dunking but trying to stop the midget players from doing crazy dunks.. you know what i mean.
att. put back's: 53/53 again for both... i see a few a game // i like it may raise for both
flashy pass's: 15 / 15 for both...may lower don't know yet
commit fouls: 100/ 85 ... change but it allows the cpu to handle all the driving we do as human players and i like the contact animations more. plus i raised shot making with contact!!!
play passing lane's: 35 / 35.. may lower cpu but didnt want to rush into this because i am really getting better of when to throw certain pass's...if you lower try and work down 1 click at a time..
on ball steal's: 35 / 35 for both..would like to see a occasional rip but cp3 westbrook etc...
contest shots: 75 /75 ..again small chane but it really helps the cpu challenge to work for the open guy..and if you force with a star big's will rotate and challenge
back door cuts: 50/50
blocking foul: 100 for both.. again good
reaching foul: 100 for both human & cpu .
shooting foul: 50 human / 45 cpu...feels right here..from the feedback and stats guy's were getting too many ft's. stats feel realistic.with this setting,tied into other sliders.
loose ball: 100/ 100
im done..going back to play!!

glad people are enjoying, i put these together in about 25 full games only.

also i play with top teams for the most part against other top teams to get to this point..
so if you use sub par team's if give's you something to work for!!

my vip profile game averages : 8 win 5 loss all exhibition games, top teams only
p.p.g. : 93.5, 44% shooting %( ok ),fg attempts 77.7, 3-pt 24%..(low) , turnovers 16.7 (kind of high,)
free thows 22 attempts a game for 79% (good) , blks 4.5 a game, ast.'s 18.5 (pretty good), steals 8.4, off.rebounds 6.1, and total rebounds 45.5 a game,
fast break pts 5.1 (needs a patch) 2nd chance pts 6.8, team fouls 12.3,

****nba per. game averages from last season ( low-high)****
FieldGoal% 43.9 - 48.6
FieldGoalAttemped 75.3 - 87.4
3point% 32.8 - 39.3
3point attempted 14.6 - 20.7
Free trow Attempted 20.9 - 29.2
Rebound Defense 28.3 -34.8
Rebound Offense 9.6 - 13.4
total rebounds.. ( around 38..just me adding the averages from off. and def.)
Assist 18.8 - 25.7
Turnover 12.0 - 17.0
Steal 5.9 - 8.8
Block 3.5 - 6.5
Personal Foul 18.7 - 23.7
Points 93.8 -112.4

Last edited by [email protected]; 10-17-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: changes done on.. 10/17/10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: jd's pro/sim sliders' 100 realistic 12 min. qrt's

I am no 2K guru or anything so, here are my impressions.

Perfect for me. I actually broke 100 pts for the 1st time in 2k11.

Since i am not a HARDCORE BB fan, but like basketball, i made a few moves to get a team together for my association. I chose DENVER and traded Melo to OKC for Durant...Insane i know, but i like Durant and want him on my team and hate OKC uniforms...LOL

Game impressions.

105 DEN (me) v Utah 90

Durant 40 Pts 8 Rebs 7 Ast 2 Stls
Nene 20 Pts 12 rebs 2 Ast 1 Stl
Martin 12 Pts 10 rebs 3 Ast

Those were my top 3 in scoring. Utah had points from just about everyone aside from Williams having 26 Pts and 12 ast.

The game played realistic, turnovers were MUCH lower than any game prior and FT were definitely realistic....Hard fouls here and there and calls made when they should be.

Overall, i will be sticking with this set and might just tweak a few things here and there. Otherwise, i couldnt be happier.

Good work for my skill level anyway...
Old 10-08-2010, 04:34 PM   #3
Rookie

DarkOzzy1's Arena

OVR: 3

Would these work for 360 also?
Old 10-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOzzy1
Would these work for 360 also?
sliders are universal

No Cheese Zone
Old 10-08-2010, 09:51 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
psn name : richboyj1 ....uploaded 10/7/10 at 4:45 pm

for all my ps3 heads, i've done sliders before, last for college hoops 2k8..and i love hard competive games against the cpu but with realistic movement, animations, gameplay, and stats.. against the computer. with a fear of always losing if i dont take every possesion serious!!! until playmakers and the rest come along, i figured i share these because it allows a litlle free stlye of play but also have to run set's plays and alot of sim basketball.

****please provide feedback, i will post changes as i go, this is a nice foundation but i still feel there is a lot of work to be done..i did adjust coaching tendancy a little ..per reading the board's ..any way voice your thought's!!!*****

difficulty: pro ... may work with allstar etc... haven't even gone past pro yet
game stlye: custom
game speed: 43..(what i prefer, i think it helps with animations)
qrt. 12 min .. or what you prefer, i score between 90 to 110..
fatigue on
inj. on
clutch factor on
shooting and free throw: real player% for both... again i haven't tried shot stick

******human first/cpu second*****
inside shot suc: 47 / 48
close shot suc: 48 / 49
mid range: 49 / 50
3-pt: 51 / 52
lay-up: 50 / 50
dunk suc.: 49 / 49
dunk in traffic suc: 48 / 48 ( very rare to miss a dunk, but it happens sometime's when challenged by a player..)
pass accuracy: 55 / 55 ..(helps with interceptions, but feels right here)
ally-oop suc: 50 / 50
contact shot suc: 44 / 44 ( again superstar players still get alot of and one's..also strength is a factor for players)
steal suc: 46/46
stamina: 50 / 50
durability: 50 / 50
hustle: 55 / 55
ball handling: 40/ 40 ..( im pretty good with dribbling and all the move's.. i did this to try and hamper the bigs and non players from having great dribbling.. sometime's they lose it..
hands: 50/ 50
dunking ability: 35 / 35 ..again trying to stop the non dunkers from dunking...more lay-ups, and less flash.. good dunkers still do everything)
on ball defense: 75 / ..again a must for me to make it a challenge to get past a defender ..there are so many ways this year..practice...i may raise for the cpu..)
stealing: 50/ 50
blocking: 48/ 48 .. may lower..need feedback)
off. awarness: 50 / 60
def. awarness: 50 / 90 . may go up to 100 for cpu)
off. rebounding: 40 / 40
def. rebounding 50 / 50 .. i hate the super jump rebounds. any feedback will love it here..)
clutch factor: 30 / 30
consistency: 50 /50
fatigue rate: 44 / 44 feels good here. bench's matter..but also guys can play 36 - 40 min a game.. time-out's matter for sure.. again my preference
inj. freq. : 49 /49 seeing to many at 50
inj. severity: 48 / 48

take inside shots: 50
take close shots: 50
mid range: 57
3-pt: 50
attack the basket: 67 .. I would like the cpu to attack me when i reach or am out of position..i dont know still testing
look for post: 60 .. lowered i think the dump it in to much.. still testing
throw ally's: 50 .. may raise i dont think they try enough if any here or there..
attemps dunks: 0 / 0 for both hum. and cpu.***.. don't be scared there still too many dunks... and i love dunking but trying to stop the midget players from doing crazy dunks.. you know what i mean.
att. put back's: 53/53 again for both... i see a few a game // i like it may raise for both
flashy pass's: 15 / 15 for both...may lower don't know yet
commit fouls: 63/ 63
play passing lane's: 50 / 50 .. may raise beleive or not.. im getting alot better with my feel for when to try things..
on ball steal's: 5/ 5 for both
contest shots: 62 /62 for both
back door cuts: 50/50
blocking foul: 100 / 100 .. again good
reaching foul: 85 / 85 .. may raise a little .. old habbit's die hard..espically when you foul out
shooting foul: 65 / 65 ... may raise but with commit foul slider at at 63 this feels good and realistic..
loose ball: 100/ 100
im done..going back to play!!
can we hit threes? like I am not exaggerating here, but I havent made a three pointer yet in 2k11 and I got it day 1.........I mean yea I know I only use the sixers and they suck very badly, but this is an overkill I'm going to give you some feedback after I try these out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Banned

Good sliders man, but one change that HAS to be made is the blocking, seeing 10+ on a couple of occasions and guys like LeBron and Iguodala are looking like Dwight Howard out there so I think that may need some attention but all in all good job bro Next time I'll post some stats.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:48 PM   #7
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike32Ownz
can we hit threes? like I am not exaggerating here, but I havent made a three pointer yet in 2k11 and I got it day 1.........I mean yea I know I only use the sixers and they suck very badly, but this is an overkill I'm going to give you some feedback after I try these out
I am playing right now with Blazer and I just hit 4 3s in a row with Roy (he was wide open, because I called a play too)

so 3s are pretty good overall

No Cheese Zone
Old 10-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #8
Banned

Ok Im using the Magic playing the maverics and Dirk is UNSTOPPABLE I put Dwight on him and he's smacking that Mid-Range J right in his face he's got 18 right now and I love the challenge there, the problem is the fouls because I havent seen a single one both teams are 0/0 at the line and I'm down 49-45 at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

EDIT:My bad somehow the penalties got turned off when I set it to custom lol turned them back on and I'm getting to the line now.

Last edited by Mike32Ownz; 10-09-2010 at 12:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »