Home

How's your My Player Going? (2k11)

This is a discussion on How's your My Player Going? (2k11) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-05-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
How's your My Player Going? (2k11)

I created a fake name(Terrence Reese), black guy with medium cornrows, scruffy beard. Armband, and he's a lefty like me =)

SF 6'8" 225lbs 20yrs old from Georgia Tech #28 jersey (did random # generator online to get it, and i like it alot haha)

Went thru the combine, which wasn't easy! The drills are super are as well. Enjoying the challenge though. I got drafted by the Thunder at the 26th overall pick to my delight! TR get's to learn from one of the best SFs in the game in KD. On to the summer circuit, where hopefully I do well enough to make the team! If not, the it's off to the D-league.

Considering Thunder had 3 first round picks, they may not see a need for me in the end and especially as a SF, but we'll see. Didn't play my player at all last year, and so far this has been fun and challenging!

What about you guys??

Last edited by DarthRambo; 10-05-2010 at 04:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 05:31 PM   #2
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How's your My Player Going? (2k11)

First time playing a ball game in years, created myself as a 6'7 sf.

I found the combine to be hard because didnt practice, but I like the challenge.

I got drafted by the knicks 2nd round 9th overall.

I played 1 summer game where I did much better then in the combine, but i have to go to work so ill try and make the team tomorrow.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'll be documenting my whole My Player career on youtube if you want to subscribe to me please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8CiR-l2pkE

Went through the Draft Combine averaging 18 Points / 18 assist / 10 Rebounds and 10 turnovers haha

Got projected to be picked up by Milwaukee, but ended up getting picked 13 by the Rockets.

Played my first summer league game and got 18 / 5 rebounds / 13 assists and only one turnover

Please subscribe, I make a tonne of NBA2k videos
Old 10-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFrenchGuy
I'll be documenting my whole My Player career on youtube if you want to subscribe to me please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8CiR-l2pkE

Went through the Draft Combine averaging 18 Points / 18 assist / 10 Rebounds and 10 turnovers haha

Got projected to be picked up by Milwaukee, but ended up getting picked 13 by the Rockets.

Played my first summer league game and got 18 / 5 rebounds / 13 assists and only one turnover

How many minutes are you playing? I did 7min for the combine and will continue that for the summer league. I won't move up to 12min until the season starts for me, whether that's D-league or the NBA...

Also, what position do u play?
Old 10-05-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity120
How many minutes are you playing? I did 7min for the combine and will continue that for the summer league. I won't move up to 12min until the season starts for me, whether that's D-league or the NBA...

Also, what position do u play?
6"2 Point Guard - Shooter

12 Minute qtrs.

Please subscribe, I make a tonne of NBA2k videos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Started a 6'1" athletic PG, Mo Paulista (that's a combo of me and my girl's name, sort of haha)

Got drafted 1st round, 20th pick to the Spurs. Wasn't too thrilled, as I was hoping to land on a team that didn't have a solid/veteran PG. No complaints though, considering my combine play I was blessed to go in the 1st round LOL ( I play 10 min quarters btw)

Made it through summer circuit and about to play my sixth game as a spur. Just had two key games (double the skill points), so I was able to net around 8500 points in two games. I sure need them. This game is tough, even on the Pro/Simulation setting. Errant passes get picked off and you can't just run and gun all day. So far, we are 4-1, playing Charlotte next.

I'm really digging it so far, and it's proven to be quite a challenge.

I only wish that the milestones kept track of the stats after you complete them. Would be kind of cool to see how many 20 point games you amassed in your career, triple doubles, 10 assist games, etc.... maybe for next year it could keep the running tally and use a check mark instead of saying "completed" -- minor gripe though.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFrenchGuy
6"2 Point Guard - Shooter

12 Minute qtrs.

12min qtrs...no wonder why u have some good stats lol..you don't get subbed out at the combine, and it seems like its rare so far at the summer league.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 11

Are you able to change the sliders this year in my player? Or are there no slider changes again?

Looking to start mine up, but if I can't change the sliders period, I will just play, if I can put in sliders, then start a my player I am going to wait( ) or if I can change the sliders in my player...then I am good to go

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »