Home

NBA 2K11 Official Sigs Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Official Sigs Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
NBA 2K11 Official Sigs Thread

I thought it would be nice for me to start of this years 2k11 thread and here it is. The reason I made this is because every year I change 100's of sigs and I thought what better way to get it down. As some of you might know (PS3 users in particular), I changed a lot of the sigs for the PS3 roster made by ffaacc0. I'm already getting my stuff together to make a list so please everyone feel free to post what sigs should be changed and what sigs you did change (Once 2K11 comes out on Tuesday of course). Thank you and everybody please love yourself enough to purchase a copy of 2K11 :-p
E.Brand...C Boozer
T.Battie...Basic or Default
S.Jackson...Ben Wallace
DJ.Agustin...Quick Release
G.Henderson...LeanTwist
D.McGuire...Hands Up
S Livingston...Textbook...Recent Wizards Videos
C.Maggette...TextBook
B Jennings...Boozer...Perfect Check It
J.Salmons...Walton...Could Be Better
M.Redd...Butler
Mbuh a Moute...Salute
D.Gooden...Grounded
Ilyasova...M.Banks
C.Delfino...Young
C.Boozer...Jameel
T.Gibson....High Face
R.Brewer...Bent Arm
K.Thomas....K.Love
R.Sessions...Textbook
JJ.Hickson...Bowed Arm
J.Moon...B Gordan
A.Parker...Bosh
R.Rondo...Oak...(LFSB)Looking For Something Better<<
D.West...Boozer...(LFSB) or Push Low
G.Davis...Lunge
B.Griffin...Devine
R.Gomes...High Face
C.Smith...Jameel
Oj.Mayo....Derek Lee
Josh.Smith...Young
Zaza...Livingston
Jason Kidd - Bean
Mike Miller - Textbook
Tim Duncan - Battier
Tyrus Thomas - Thornton
Danillo Galinari - Maurice Evans
Chauncey Billups - Cougar

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 10-08-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
Banned

CFRMIC$'s Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K11 Official Sigs Thread

Good to hear! I made rosters last year for PS3 as well.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Pro

Also wanted to say Nowitzki's shot has been changed to the one called R. Brewer in last years 2k10 (One I used) and Pierce's shot has been made into the one everybody pretty much used last year (Mace). Bosh was changed into Jason Terry's shot (TERRIBLE) and they changed Boozer's into something that looks absolutely horrible. I will be posting the changes I made to some of these guys (I got a pre-release of the game) very soon. Blessings
fatjoejr2001
CERMIC$- Thanks bro and always support the PS3 community since we're the little guys for NBA 2K (Hopefully will change now with Tomba back). I got the game now for 360, but will be buying it for PS3 to support my PS3 users.

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 09-29-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
Pro

This is a thread made for all signatures and not just shots. All of the different sigs on different players will need tweaks here and there for ultimate realism just how I like it lol. So dribbling, post, actual shot, freethrow and whatever else sigs that needs to be changed for w/e player just post it right here and I'll always try to give my two cents lol. This is a community so let's all try to help eachother out in the best way possible, minus the negativity. That includes you too Rashidi...Yeah I said his name LOL ;-)
Mad love to everyone including RASHIDIIIIIIII (Had to do it R*shidi lol)
fatjoejr2001

Last edited by fatjoejr2001; 09-29-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #5
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoejr2001
Also wanted to say Nowitzki's shot has been changed to the one called R. Brewer in last years 2k10 (One I used) and Pierce's shot has been made into the one everybody pretty much used last year (Mace). Bosh was changed into Jason Terry's shot (TERRIBLE) and they changed Boozer's into something that looks absolutely horrible. I will be posting the changes I made to some of these guys (I got a pre-release of the game) very soon. Blessings
fatjoejr2001
CERMIC$- Thanks bro and always support the PS3 community since we're the little guys for NBA 2K (Hopefully will change now with Tomba back). I got the game now for 360, but will be buying it for PS3 to support my PS3 users.
Pierce has 2 shots, 1 is a very slo mace, and bosh's shot isn't terry, it is a modified turiaf.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Pierce has 2 shots, 1 is a very slo mace, and bosh's shot isn't terry, it is a modified turiaf.
Yeah Pierce's shot at three pointers look just like it but inside the three it looks just like mace or when he's on the run. I just tried Bosh's shot for 15 minutes all around the court in practice (Freestyle) and I am pretty sure his shot is Terry's from 2k10. Anyway I changed Boozer's shot to Jameel (Actually really good) and Bosh's shot to Oak (Spot on IMO). Remember when people are contesting the shot or double team comes the sig changes to a different sig all together. I got another game with my Knicks vs the Celtics in my association...I got blown out by 30 lmao. I am playing on allstar, but still should do better. I need to learn how to run plays quicker.
fatjoejr2001
Old 09-30-2010, 03:26 AM   #7
Pro

Btw airaron32, I checked the sig and it is Terry's... What your talking about is the contested shot which does look kind of like Turiaf's shot. If you have the game (Not demo) go to the signature screen and check the jumper and then check the contested left or right.
fatjoejr2001
Old 09-30-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 12

Ilgauskas shot changed to Gasol like last year
Kemp >Da Czar shot

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »