Home

FIFA 11 CREATION CENTRE THREAD

This is a discussion on FIFA 11 CREATION CENTRE THREAD within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2010, 02:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 3
FIFA 11 CREATION CENTRE THREAD

Post teams you'd want made, teams you downloaded and like, and the best versions of certain teams.

Currently I am looking for a Ivory Coast, Ghana, Ukraine, Slovakia national teams and I could only find ONE Ivory Coast which didn't look to be too detailed as far as player faces go. Gamestop also didn't give me the preorder code to access for some reason so I can't even try to make one while currently at work.

Can anyone else think of any teams or players that they would like? Perhaps Historical players or historical National/Club squads (like a best of Brazil, USA, Argentina, etc.)

REQUESTS: IVORY COAST, GHANA, UKRAINE, SLOVAKIA, PARAGUAY

Last edited by kbmnm247; 09-28-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 17
Re: FIFA 11 CREATION CENTRE THREAD

I plan on trying my hand at building some teams.

Unfortunatly FIFA is being extremely late in opening up the Creation Centre. I thought the preorder code got you EARLY access... But they still havent opened it up for the rest of us.

Also. it might be better to leave requests in a list format... It catches the eye easier as something important and not just normal text.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
Unfortunatly FIFA is being extremely late in opening up the Creation Centre. I thought the preorder code got you EARLY access... But they still havent opened it up for the rest of us.
Update: The Creation Centre is undergoing a database update and should be available for the West Coast by 9am... eventually getting to Europe by early evening.

This is coming from PWride (Dev) on the official FIFA Forums. I am on the East Coast so I guess I fall somewhere in between.

Anyone else confused about that a bit though?
Old 09-28-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by UwantRadie
I plan on trying my hand at building some teams.

Also. it might be better to leave requests in a list format... It catches the eye easier as something important and not just normal text.

Gamestop didn't give me a preorder code when I preordered or today when I picked it up. Kinda sucks because I would like to start working on the African National teams that are missing.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does the online pass code that comes with the game give you access to the creation center ?

I Dl'd the online pass for my 360 but when I try to get into the Creation center it still asks for a code.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #6
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzkrieger
Does the online pass code that comes with the game give you access to the creation center ?

I Dl'd the online pass for my 360 but when I try to get into the Creation center it still asks for a code.
same here.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 14

I would like to know if you can take your created team online and play against someone? For instance I wanted to create Nigeria's national team and play my friend who always uses Argentina...is that possible?

twitter.com/tyfromphilly
Xbox One GT - TyFromPhilly

TCSG NBA 2k15 League - http://tyfromphilly.wix.com/tcsgleague

That Connection Sim Gaming Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8g...1ggCIaZkeOUxNA
Old 09-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #8
Pro

Yes. You would have to play unranked but it is possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »