Home

Hell In A Cell 2010 - 10/3/10

This is a discussion on Hell In A Cell 2010 - 10/3/10 within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-25-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 55
Hell In A Cell 2010 - 10/3/10

Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship:

Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus

-

Hell In A Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

-

Singles Match:

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

[If Barrett wins, Cena must join Nexus. If Cena wins or if Nexus interferes, Nexus must disband.]

-

Triple Threat Submissions Count Anywhere Match for the United States Championship:

Daniel Bryan (c) vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison

-

Unified Divas Championship Match:

Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya

Last edited by 55; 10-01-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Hell In A Cell 2010 - 10/3/10

We have our triple main event booked and with only one week to go before the event I would expect them to be adding at least 3 more matches to the card. Perhaps a Miz/Bryan rematch for the US title or maybe MVP gets a shot at Dolph's IC title. Probably a stupid Divas match too. Either way, it was extremely lame for the WWE to book two PPV events two weeks apart and the next one (Bragging Rights) is only three weeks after this one.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:02 PM   #3
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
Hell In A Cell match for the WWE Championship:

Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus

-

Hell In A Cell match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Kane (c) vs. The Undertaker

-

Singles match:

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett

[If Barrett wins, Cena must join Nexus. If Cena wins, Nexus must disband.]

I know its fake, but like even when its fake, how can they literally make John Cena join nexus? Like I understand, its probably not going to happen, but say Cena loses, then they make him wear the nexus shirt and whatnot, thats great and all but he wont really be "part of nexus" like all of a sudden he likes them and is one of the boys. Its like that happening is so unlikely that it kills the whole stipulation cause we all know Cena isn't joining nexus. I could see if it were Jericho or someone, but we all know Cena wont.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
I know its fake, but like even when its fake, how can they literally make John Cena join nexus? Like I understand, its probably not going to happen, but say Cena loses, then they make him wear the nexus shirt and whatnot, thats great and all but he wont really be "part of nexus" like all of a sudden he likes them and is one of the boys. Its like that happening is so unlikely that it kills the whole stipulation cause we all know Cena isn't joining nexus. I could see if it were Jericho or someone, but we all know Cena wont.
Or Cena could join and have to work for them involuntarily. Kinda like the JBL and Shawn Michaels storyline a little while ago.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #5
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderGH
My girlfriend said the same thing to me when she heard the stipulation. Still, I think it could be done. I posted in last week's Raw thread how I would book it, if given the chance

Quote:
This is how I would book it. Nexus interferes, Cena loses and has to join Nexus. Wade has him doing dirt, jumping people, hitting guys who are already down. Cena does it because he's "a man of his word". BUT, he is extremely reluctant to go along with what Barrett tells him to do, kicking and screaming along the way.

As time passes, Cena complains less, and starts to enjoy jumping people, hitting them with chairs, etc. just a bit. The fans start to turn on him as he hides behind his "I'm just keeping my word" mantra. As his slow heel turn begins, he hesitates less and smirks a little more when asked to clock someone with a chair. Over time, with Nexus help he beats Orton (or whoever) for the belt. His full fledged heel turn happens when he blames the crowd for turning on him.

"You feel you have the right to boo me? Let's be honest though, you've been booing me long before I joined Nexus. What have I ever gotten from the WWE Universe besides mixed reactions? You want to talk hustle, loyalty, respect? I kept my word, and was booed the whole way. You may not agree with the Nexus' actions, but they definitely hustle. And as far as loyalty and respect, they've shown me more than any of you ever have. The Nexus is a family (Cena starting to adopt a gang mentality), more of a family to me than the WWE Universe has ever been! Look at me now, WWE champion, on top of the world, and part of the most feared group in wrestling history! I've got everything I could ever want as a part of this family, so you can save your half-hearted cheers for whatever flavor of the month you've decided to embrace. It's like my man Barrett says, if you're not Nexus, you're against us."
Whether or not they do something like that or not, my interest is piqued. I don't see, them disbanding Nexus, so it'll be cool to see where it goes. I won't see the PPV, but will definitely be anticipating Raw no matter how it ends.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2010, 08:23 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
Whether or not they do something like that or not, my interest is piqued. I don't see, them disbanding Nexus, so it'll be cool to see where it goes. I won't see the PPV, but will definitely be anticipating Raw no matter how it ends.
You're a Randy Orton fan and you're not ordering a PPV that he is main eventing?
Old 09-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #7
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
You're a Randy Orton fan and you're not ordering a PPV that he is main eventing?
Nah. I'm pretty sure he'll win. I only ordered one PPV last year (Royal Rumble), so it isn't anything new for me to pass, lol.
Old 09-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #8
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Icon11 Re: Hell In A Cell 2010 - 10/3/10

Oh Orton will win alright...directly followed by IIIII'MMMM AAAAAWWWWWEEEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEEEEE and then he'll lose. I'd like to see a High Cross off the top of the cell through a table or into the crowd,wherever he lands.

I suppose Undertaker will win. Even though as I stated he doesn't deserve the rematch as he lost entirely clean in a match he picked and was not defending champion.

Nexus is the best thing they had going in years. Now this. Of course Cena will win. Anything else would make sense. Is this a cell match? If not can hope for a double DQ or double countout.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »