Home

Petition to Have AKI To Help South Peak Games With The New TNA Game

This is a discussion on Petition to Have AKI To Help South Peak Games With The New TNA Game within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
Petition to Have AKI To Help South Peak Games With The New TNA Game

Hey guys. I've been a fan of both wrestling/wrestling games all my life. I've played tons of wrestling games in the past. And the last sim pro wrestling game that came out in da US is WWF No Mercy. The last sim pro wrestling game that came out in Japan is KOC II & FPW:R.

And I've played da last TNA game and it makes WWF Wrestlemania (NES) look like Picasso next to a abysmal game like TNA Impact lol. After I played TNA & the smackdown series, I said that wrestling games are officially dead when it comes to representing a sim pro wrestling game. The only thing I liked in the Smackdown series is customization. Don't get me wrong, they've done a fantastic job with the CAWS, but feel that when every game that drops from the series. It's like they add some new moves & CAWS Stuff & Subtract some moves & CAWS Stuff from their predecessors.

All I'm saying is, it's 2010. I want to have another sim pro wrestling game back into the states. If we all can sign this petition and convince the creative team at South Peak Games to get AKI to develop the next TNA Game. We will be in start of something great. We need a sim pro wrestling game for a change. So lets make it happen.

Sign The Petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/TNAKI/

Last edited by PAPINOSIS; 09-21-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Icon11 Re: Petition to Have AKI To Help South Peak Games With The New TNA Game

I don't know why I have to explain this again but ok...

1. FPR is out in North America and has been since about 2008.

2. AKI doesn't exsist anymore.

3. AKI was over rated anyway.

4. What's left of AKI is named SynSophia and have made nothing but complete crap ruining SimCity and Ready 2 Rumble franchises. I'm sure those responsible for No Mercy/VPW are long gone.

5. I'm pretty sure Southpeak already said they're sticking to portable. Which have also been complete crap.

6. There'd be about as many people buying that game as their PPVs.
Old 09-24-2010, 02:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OriolesFanRD's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Petition to Have AKI To Help South Peak Games With The New TNA Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh

You're out of your mind. That's the most absurd shenanigans I've heard since THQ had Create-A-Belt removed. AKI is still the standard because of their in-depth wrestling game and deep options. I still cry knowing they left after Def Jam: FFNY (Great game!) But it is what it is. Since I know I can't have AKI back, I'd even take an HD remix of Smackdown vs. Raw 2006.
  • Baltimore Orioles
  • San Antonio Spurs
  • Maryland Terps [Basketball|Football]
Online Championship Wrestling
2012 Baltimore Orioles - Left us way too soon. Fun ride, fellas!
2014 Baltimore Orioles - My soul hurts. It hurts really bad
Old 12-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I don't know why I have to explain this again but ok...

1. FPR is out in North America and has been since about 2008.

2. AKI doesn't exsist anymore.

4. What's left of AKI is named SynSophia and have made nothing but complete crap ruining SimCity and Ready 2 Rumble franchises. I'm sure those responsible for No Mercy/VPW are long gone.

5. I'm pretty sure Southpeak already said they're sticking to portable. Which have also been complete crap.

6. There'd be about as many people buying that game as their PPVs.
Yo it's been a minute since I've been on da forums. But I would like to kick things of just a bit.

1st of all. I've never said dat AKI specializes in Boxing Games & The Sims games. Their specialty is a SIM pro wrestling game engine.

Plus you must be smokin' weed if you think AKI is overrated. They delivered simualtion pro wrestling games since 96 with WCW vs The World. And ever since THQ boxed AKI out, and had Yukes develop their wrestling games. Yukes engine could not hold a candle to AKI's engine. Cuz Yukes strives on the Arcade aspect of pro wrestling. And if THQ would have sticked with AKI, they would have made way more money than they ever did with Yukes.

AKI was suppose to do the engine for TNA Impact until Midway wanted to do their own thing and failed missirably. And now South Peak Games gets TNA's license, but in order for them to make big sells is unless they have AKI do their engine.

All I'm trying to say is. All I want in a wrestling game is wrestling. Nothing else.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #5
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

What does "smokin' weed" have to do with his opinion on a video game company? Honestly mentioning weed randomly doesn't make you look nearly as cool as you think it does ...

Now back to the topic on hand ... video game companies/developers go out of business just like everything else. Creating a petition on a video game forum website isn't going to change that at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »