Home

Old 09-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NYY

Can anyone give me official ratings for C Jesus Montero nothing exagerated please i play the show and im not satisfied with moeller as the 3rd catcher so if any has a very well detailed CAP for Montero i would really appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NYY

Miguel Montero is an another over rated prospect who had 1 good minor leauge season and ESPN started to drool over him(keith law blows him daily)He had a bad season this year i think and the mariners turned him down as part of the Lee trade.
LOL i hate montero because that tool keith law tried saying he had more potential than Ryan Howard because howard strikes out too much.I dont care if he strikes out 500 times a season if he give me 40+HRs and 130+RBI evey season.I dont know why these guys get labled "Experts".Production is production dont matter how you get to it.

Sry this post is pretty much useless to you i just had to take my shot at this sabermetric pocket protector never held a baseball in his life.

Last edited by CMH; 09-28-2010 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Lets avoid the insults, please. Not necessary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »