Home

Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

This is a discussion on Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Da Rebirth M11 ReRated Roster/Franchise/Draft Classes For PS3

Gentlemen,

I apologize for those that have had difficulty downloading/using the file I previously posted. Hopefully, everything will work out ok this time around. I have included a roster file, a franchise file, and imported NCAA named draft classes from 2011-2017 (names by Block-O/Gator, I edited the ratings).

1.) Download the file.
2.) Unzip the "Rebirthblahblahblah folder and you should see an unzipped folder of the same name. Double click that folder and you should see a folder simply titled "PS3".
3.) "Copy" ONLY the "PS3" folder onto a memory stick.
4.) "Copy" the files from the memory stick onto your PS3

The respective files should show up in your File Management Menu in Madden.

Latest transactions were swapping Kolb/Vick on the depth chart, Jerious Norwood/Kevin Faulk removed from depth chart, LJ/Hank Baskett Waived.

Franchise File Contains

http://www.mediafire.com/?tkeg2ujdxvafuuz (Link to download Franchise Base)

*Da Rebirth 2011 Madden Re-Rated Roster File (See below for details)

*Contract Adjustments (Yr), Team Captain designation from info compiled by Stealthshot. (I took the liberty of giving Peyton Manning a Max Deal)

*Coaching Scheme Adjustments (Correct teams have 3-4/4-3 defense, RB Carry Distribution, etc...)

*Position Priority Adjustments (Affects draft/free agent acquisition logic)
Based off info from CBS Sports and modified to not only reflect current needs (Bills, Cards need QB's yesterday), but what I know about each coach's preference towards personnel (Dolphins like big players/Colts like small quick/Raiders just want "fast", not as many FB's drafted, etc).
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/team-needs/AFC/North

*2011 Draft Pick Transactions (Patriots have 2 #1 picks from Seymour trade, Eagles have picks from McNabb deal, etc...)
http://www.prosportstransactions.com...rades/2011.htm

It's Week 1 of the Pre-Season, USER is selected on all teams for Re-Sign Players, and Depth Chart only. Adjust as you wish.

NCAA Draft Classes 2011-2017

NCAA players were edited according to existing scouting reports from a variety of professional sources. There is a mix of elite and scrub players, and it changes each time the class is loaded. Some players have been given ratings in different skill areas so that they can contribute in different positions on the NFL level. Athletic QB's such as Tyrod Taylor, Terelle Pryor, Denard Robinson may be converted to WR/RB. Joshua Nesbitt and Masoli are imported as FB's, that may be able to contribute in other places on offense or defense. Players that project as 3-4 OLB's have already been converted, if a team that runs a 4-3 drafts them, I suggest making them a LOLB because if switched to DE, their rating will usually be drastically higher.

Madden 2011 Re-Rated Roster File

This is something I did in 2008, before Madden "stretched" the ratings.

ReBirth ReRated Rosters for PS3 using Scouts Inc, SF 2008, Pro Football Prospectus

Now that the ratings are stretched, but still a tad high in my humble opinion, I decided to re-rate everyone according to Scouts Inc evaluation system found on ESPN. This was done to make roster depth matter more (primarily for Franchise mode) and to further distinguish the stars from the scrubs.

I aimed for accuracy at least 2 deep on the depth chart for each team, feel free to make changes to the file as you wish for personal satisfaction. I used depth charts from espn, nfl.com, and rotoworld as well as what info I could gather from the 1st two weeks of the NFL season.

This Roster, Draft Classes, Franchise Files have been shared with the community out of love for the community.

There won't be further updates, thanks in advance to any/everyone that likes the files. If you prefer another roster set, that's cool too. Variety is the spice of life. Deuces

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster.zip (571.3 KB, 517 views)
File Type: zip Rebirth Draft Classes 2011-2017.zip (1.99 MB, 507 views)
File Type: zip Madden11ReratedSamples.zip (799.7 KB, 189 views)

Last edited by Da Rebirth; 09-22-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Included link to download Franchise Base
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
Rookie

UCAFranchize's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

I cant load it
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NCAAF: Miami Hurricanes and Arkansas Razorbacks
NCAAB: Duke Blue Devils and Arkansas Razorbacks
Old 09-15-2010, 04:26 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Da Rebirth Madden 11 ReRated Roster File For PS3 (Based off Scouts Inc and FO)

awsome man ts sounds good, gonna try them out
Old 09-15-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
Rookie

an u post an example of some changes? Thanks for the work
Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
Pro

Anybody get these to work???

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnelly4
Anybody get these to work???

NOT ME MAN
Old 09-16-2010, 05:20 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

I'll take a look at this when I get a chance. It will be interesting to see how games play out with your ratings.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Pro

gamemaster-2005's Arena

OVR: 8

tagged for later

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »