Home

Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

This is a discussion on Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary) within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #1
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29
Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

This isn't my first crack at a diary, but it's my first crack at a mockumentary style diary. If you guys don't know what a mockumentary is, it's like The Office, Modern Family, or Parks and Recreation. Basically, the only things that you are going to read, is experiences and all from the characters in the story.

Most likely, I will be adding, and removing characters at all time, depending on what happens.

I will also post pictures so that everyone can kind of get to know the characters.

I hope you all enjoy this. Like I said, it's my first attempt at it, and I also think that it may be quite challenging, but I'm thinking it'll be a pretty fun experience, and a fun read.

Quarter Length: 5 Minutes
Difficulty: All-American
Sliders: Default All-American

Last edited by WWF80sKid; 09-15-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Re: Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

Chase Dalton

Hi, I'm Chase Dalton. Quarterback for the Fenwick Falcons in Franklin, Ohio. I am a senior. My girlfriend's name is Hailey Cooper, and she's the head cheerleader at Fenwick. It's great to have her on the sidelines cheering me on every game, and she's also hot. Haha.

Us Falcons have made the high school playoffs this year, and we're looking to take it all the way. This is second straight year in the playoffs. Last year we lost in the second round, but I think this year we've got the abilities to take it all the way.

I'd love to go play football at any of the top schools, like Alabama, Oklahoma, Florida, Ohio State, or anyone else ranked in the Top 10. But honestly, if I get to go play anywhere, it'll be awesome.

Hailey Cooper

I'm Haily Cooper, the head cheerleader for the Fenwick Falcons. I am madly in love with our starting quarterback Chase Dalton, who is not only a great quarterback, but a wonderful guy. I have received many scholarships from many different colleges for cheerleading, but want to see where Chase goes first. Wherever he goes, I'll go, because I want to be with him at all times.

Chase Dalton

See what I mean...she's a great girl...

Matt Stark

I'm Matt Stark. Starting running back for the Fenwick Falcons. Our quarterback Chase Dalton is one of my closes friends, and his mom is a milf.

Chase Dalton

Don't listen to him, she's not...

Matt Stark

We're going to the state playoffs this year, and we're going to win it all! I have set all kinds of records at Fenwick for rushing yards, rushing touchdowns, and more. I can't wait to get to play college ball. I want to play somewhere down south, like Florida or Miami. We'll see what happens.

Brad Lukens

Hey, I'm Brad Lukens, outside linebacker. I hear Chase and Matt trying to claim the offense is the key to our team, but I'm a record holder here at Fenwick, for forcing fumbles, and interceptions! Beat that Matt!

Matt Stark

Doesn't matter, I'm better.

Brad Lukens

My goal is to play college ball, that's it. Anywhere. Whether it be the Ohio Bobcats, Toledo Rockets, Ohio State Buckeyes, or Michigan Wolverines. I just want to play.

Lindsey Dalton

Hi, I'm Lindsey Dalton. I'm Chase Dalton's mother. He's the starting quarterback for Fenwick, and I am so proud of him. I go to all of the games, home and away, and try to do as much as I can to make sure the team has a good time. I make cookies, brownies, or whatever.

All the boys are very nice, and I'm glad that Chase is having as much fun as he is, and I can't wait to see him play in the NCAA. Whatever makes him happy, I'll support him.

He's ****** Hailey Cooper, a cheerleader for the Falcons, and she's the cutest girl on the squad. Although I see some of it as puppy love, I wouldn't be surprised to see them get married after high school.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Re: Blood, Sweat, Facemasks, and Shoulder Pads (NCAA Football 11 Mockumentary Diary)

Coach Fowler

I'm Coach Fowler. The head coach for the Fenwick Falcons. We're going to the state playoffs this year, and I think we can go all the way. These boys play hard, they play tough, and they'll do what it takes to win.
Old 09-15-2010, 02:53 PM   #4
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton

Tonight we play Shiloh! We've played them before, and beat them. They actually look pretty tough this year. Coach Fowler thinks he's got us ready for anything. Hopefully we can come together as a team, and advance to the second round of this thing.

Hailey Cooper

Chase is confident. Sometimes too confident, but he seems to really be buckling down on practice. He thinks that we are going to beat Shiloh tonight. If so, we'll probably have a pretty good night together, if you know what I mean.

Matt Stark

Oh, those two, make me sick. After we win tonight, I'll be going out partying, but forget about sticking with the same girl. I don't know what Chase is thinking, but we're high school men. You gotta explore a little.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton

We won, and looked good doing it! 38-7, and I had 5 passing touchdowns! Threw for 369 yards. I was 11/15, no picks. Feels great to move on. Hailey and I had a really nice night last night, and I'm pumped for this Friday. We'll play Hamilton. A tough team for sure. Has a really good secondary. I'll have to be aware.

Hailey Cooper

Yeah, we did have a good night. He took me out to dinner after the game, and then we spent a lot of the night at his house. His mom thought we were playing XBox. We weren't. Hehe.

Chase Dalton

Nope, we definitely weren't...

Matt Stark

Those *ssholes shut me down! I had 68 yards total, and obviously, I'm pissed off. Chase could have passed a couple of times to me, but no, he's got to pass to Gary Houssman. Whatever. I'll kick his *** in college ball.

Brad Lukens

The Shiloh game was rather boring. When we own you 38-7, and your crowd starts leaving before halftime, that's not good. I forced a fumble though. And I heard that some scouts were there. So I'm happy.

Lindsey Dalton

Chase played really well. I was really proud of him, and almost lost my voice cheering for him.

Matt Stark

She almost lost her voice screaming for something else actually... Please don't let her know I said that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton

We're going to the semi-finals! Hearing Hailey on the sidelines cheering for me is amazing. Especially when we're playing as well as we have been. We won 37-13. I did throw a pick...went for a touchdown. It was the first play of the game. But I knew I couldn't let that phase me. I could have ruined the whole game if I would have stewed on it. I just went out and played harder than ever. Threw for four touchdowns, and 217 yards.

Matt went over 100 yards rushing, and scored a touchdown as well. That was awesome watching him make guys miss.

Matt Stark

I did make them miss, didn't I? Gotta brag a little. Although that was not even close to one of my best games.

Hailey Cooper

When Chase threw that interception, on the first snap, it scared me. I'll admit it. But he stayed in the game and played awesome. The girls always tease me because they can tell when I'm nervous for him.

I think he wants to go to Alabama. I'm fine with that. I actually already received an offer to go there for cheerleading. We'll see if that's where he goes.

Brad Lukens

We won. Seemed a little too easy. Chase threw a pick, but that was early. We made up for it. I had 2 sacks, and an interception myself. Wish I could have taken it to the house. Oh well. Next game, in the semi-finals, I'll take on to the house baby!

Lindsey Dalton

Chase played well. He had me worried at first. And he took a hit that scared me, but he got right back up. Next week is the state semi-finals, and I'm going with the team. They are so nice, and welcoming whenever I travel with them. They're such nice boys.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:11 PM   #7
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Lindsey Dalton

I felt so bad for Chase last night. They won the game, 31-8, and are going to the finals, but he thinks he played really bad. He had to sit out for the last half of the fourth quarter as well, because of back spasms. I always knew there was a risk of injury, him playing quarterback, but he plays very well. Hopefully he can avoid a lot of injuries, and just have fun playing.

Chase Dalton

Played like crap. I played like crap. Threw an interception, and was sacked twice. The one hurt my back, and I missed the last half of the fourth quarter. Back spasms.

My guys would be wide open, and not catch. And the blocking was bad. I'm not the type to blame everyone else, but it seemed that we just didn't play as together as we could.

Matt had a hell of a game, and I'm proud of him for that. 250 rushing yards, and 2 touchdowns. I'm sure he'll be playing for a top 25 team next year.

Matt Stark

Damn right I will be! Chase is right! I've worked my *** off for this. Ain't letting it get away from me now.

Brad Lukens

I was in the right place, at the right time very much this last game against Lima. I nailed their quarterback for three sacks, two of which were in the same drive. I also got an interception, and recovered a fumble. I'm having a blast!

Hailey Cooper

I talked to Chase a little bit last night after the game. He was really down on himself, and didn't feel like talking much. He said his mom was there for him, and he really appreciated it. His mom is so sweet. The nicest lady really.

Lindsey Dalton

Aww, Hailey said that about me? I like her too. She's a sweet girl.
Old 09-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

Chase Dalton

What the hell is wrong with me?! I mean, I should be happy right now, but I'm so pissed off. We won the championship, against Elyria. 24-3. I was 12/24, and had 2 passing touchdowns. Also had 2 interceptions, and I lost a fumble. There is no way I'm going to go to a top school. I hope Hailey loves me enough to go to freaking Tulsa or Tulane, because I have been playing like crap.

Hailey Cooper

I love him enough to go to Tulsa or Tulane...

Chase Dalton

We played a really sloppy game if you ask me. I mean, we won, and we're the state freaking champions which is awesome! #3 Texas and #4 Oregon scouts were in attendance, but they were in attendance to see me play crappy. Hopefully they won't judge me on that performance alone.

Matt Stark

Texas and Oregon were there? That's cool. I had 150 yards rushing. Didn't get into the endzone, but got close. Can't wait to see what the future has for Matt Stark...hopefully I'll be playing for the Gators in the Swamp!

Brad Lukens

2 sacks, 1 forced fumble. Played a pretty good game. I know Chase was down on himself, so I was trying to cheer him up through the game. He's a lot better than he gives himself credit for. He also has a beautiful girlfriend, and a cute mom. Although his dad left them when Chase was little, he still has a really nice life. I'd trade him for sure.

Hailey Cooper

Brad is a sweet guy. Chase calls Matt his best friend, and they have been friends longer, but I think Brad is a sweetie. He's always been there for Chase, and I don't think Chase realizes it.

Anyway, I'm sure that Chase will get into a college other than Tulsa or Tulane. He's a great quarterback, and a great person. Any college would be lucky to have him.

Lindsey Dalton

The Falcons are the state champions! Chase has been down on himself a lot lately because he has thrown some interceptions. He needs to let go of that negativity, and concentrate on the state champions part. He's a good quarterback. He'll be fine in college. Even if he does go to Tulsa...

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »