Home

No Kick Return Game....

This is a discussion on No Kick Return Game.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 12
No Kick Return Game....

When I first got the game...I was returning kicks like crazy on default skill levels, even all madden....

Now I don't have the patch yet, but since I've found some good sliders(pokerplaya) and with the downloaded gameplans....I get great games but nobody can return any kick punt return or kickoff, for any significant yardage.....Same thing from the cpu...I don't even control anybody on defense when I kickoff to give the cpu a chance at a return and nothing.....They just run straight and get tackled....The biggest issues seems to be the blocking is terrible on returns....You run into a wall of defenders with maybe one of your teammates in the vicinity blocking....It can't be just me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 05:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: No Kick Return Game....

whoops...sorry i put it in the wrong forum...
Old 09-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

find it hard to get more than 22 yards every time, this is better than the old maddens because on them i would easily get to the 30 or 40 yard line, it is a better way because if you find a seam you can break it for a big gain or touchdown.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

KR's are harder this year you just have to know how to maneuver your guy and he has to be fast as well.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 8

I have 4 TDs (1 called back for holding), in the past 2 games. The key... STEVE SMITH.

Later
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Yea i have had success with really fast guys but thats it. If your guy has less than 96 speed i wouldnt plan on housing any kicks
Old 09-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhm_williams
Yea i have had success with really fast guys but thats it. If your guy has less than 96 speed i wouldnt plan on housing any kicks
You got it.

I take more than one back a game with Desean Jackson but cant do much with any other returner. Had some success with Chris Johnson, Darius Heyward-Bey and Johnny Lee Higgons but thats about it. Whats the common denominator though, speed.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

i've returned 3 kicks with leon washington for td's. in fact the very first time i played madden 11 i got the kick of and scored on a run back... but i do agree overall it is much more difficult to return kicks this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »