Home

Give me your opinion

This is a discussion on Give me your opinion within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

BTW8892's Arena

OVR: 3
Give me your opinion

Alright so here's what happened to me today.

I got a bill in the mail saying i purchased 4000 Microsoft Points. So I called up Microsoft and they tell me that I bought 25 Jumbo Packs on NHL 11 totaling up to about 4000 Microsoft Points. But get this, none of what they told me I bought showed up in my download history.

Now of course, I really didn't buy 25 Jumbo Packs, in fact I never bought any packs with Microsoft Points. I'm gonna guess it was either a glitch or a complete scam, because nothing showed up in my history of purchases like I said before.

I was on the phone for at least 2 hours with their support people. So now I'm out of $50 with no Microsoft Points in hand, or any Jumbo Packs.

Tell me what you guys think? Scam? or glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Give me your opinion

I would definitely fight that. I'm thinking glitch because of how new NHL 11 is...
Old 09-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
Rookie

BTW8892's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullduggery
I would definitely fight that. I'm thinking glitch because of how new NHL 11 is...
Oh yeah, believe me I spent over 2 hours on the phone, they just wouldn't give in. They clearly saw on their end that the purchases weren't there. But kept stating the fact that I did indeed purchase them. But what proof did they have? nothing.

But of course they deemed it as a valid purchase and they couldn't do anything. I hate their customer support, they talk to you like you were born yesterday. Oh well, $50 down the tubes.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

With a credit card? Call your credit card company - not Microsoft. Tell them you didn't make that purchase. You should have some sort of protection there.
Old 09-13-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTW8892
Oh yeah, believe me I spent over 2 hours on the phone, they just wouldn't give in. They clearly saw on their end that the purchases weren't there. But kept stating the fact that I did indeed purchase them. But what proof did they have? nothing.

But of course they deemed it as a valid purchase and they couldn't do anything. I hate their customer support, they talk to you like you were born yesterday. Oh well, $50 down the tubes.
Call up credit card company and dispute the charges.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
Rookie

BTW8892's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juiceman612
With a credit card? Call your credit card company - not Microsoft. Tell them you didn't make that purchase. You should have some sort of protection there.
Yeah I was thinking about doing that, considering Microsoft's Support has the knowledge of a 5 year old.

Oh well, i'm gonna give that a try, see how it works out.

Seems like it gets even better, they claimed I purchased these Jumbo Packs on the 6th of September. Which also doesn't make sense, why would I buy something before it's even out.

Last edited by BTW8892; 09-13-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:09 PM   #7
Rookie

TheLifeOfSteve's Arena

OVR: 2

yeah man fight that with the credit card company. There is no way they can scam you out of $50

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »