Home

THE OFFICIAL NCAA 12 MUST HAVES!! please add to this!!

This is a discussion on THE OFFICIAL NCAA 12 MUST HAVES!! please add to this!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
THE OFFICIAL NCAA 12 MUST HAVES!! please add to this!!

NO CRTICISM!

Im a huge EA fan…especially college football…been so since Bill Walsh!!!fficeffice" />>>
> >
The game is getting quite Stale because I feel like Ive been playing the same game forever!! Please give a halftime show…pregame show..post game show…A good one though! Nothing thats just so quick that the users skip through…what about bowl selection shows…it is possible! Look at previous games…(college 2k8 basketball) but make it better!!! Halftime shows with atleast highlights from top 5 schools…PLEASE I beg of you EA….dont let this game bite the dust! Its run its course..but you guys can save it with things like this. >>
> >
  • Better crowd noise/interaction…it improved from 2010 but it could be great…Cow bells…create a sign etc…like the old system>>
  • More cut scens…have the qb come to the sideline..talk on phone with coordinator upstairs..look over black and white sheets to see where he messed up pick what play the d was running(like old system) but have better cut scenes…have the coach get in his mug and CHEW him out (ala Bill walsh) come on EA …if its in the game…it has to be in the game…have the qb go to the bench throwing water bottles…etc…his behavior could be determined by his composure or his behavior coming out of high school(if new recruit) its 2011 and this game really hasn’t changed>>
  • Onfield play has improved with Locomotion but it could be better…revamp the D so they aren’t so bad….have players earn pride stickers for big hits at the end of the week..have the user hand them out after a mandatory practice …..(with ability to sim) have pads practice or shorts tees and helmets if youre light on the depth chart and don’t want to get anyone hurt…make practices mean something for the DIE HARD DYNASTY players>>
  • DREADLOCKS =NEED I SAY MORE!!!! We had this in last gen games…bring them back..they add a different view to the game…different personality …Go play a team from florida and have the Dreads hanging…you feel like youre down south…or if youre playing Hawaii or Utah….where are the bushy Polomalu type hair…come on EA!!!!>>
  • PRESENTATION PRESENTATION PRESENTATION!!!!!! You cant afford to miss with this on NCAA 2012 if its on ESPN have all the bells and whistles…from the lay out of the score to the game looking like its going on commercial break…you guys can use this time to have fan come from the stands to throw a ball threw something to win more scholarship money for the school…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE listen to me! The game is also pretty bad during the pre-game…it should be waaaaay better!!!! The intro’s were a great start with the team entrances but talk more about the prime time players…and teams what they did last game….what they need to do to win this game…not just one line talking about the senior line backer…that’s so old and stale EA have the ESPN crowd cam going through the stands …more college time atmosphere…it just feels like a ghostown!!!! POST GAME-WOW!! Please revamp this>>
  • Different camera angles…preferably broadcast….a real broadcast! Where its playable!!>>
  • RECRUITING is awful!!!!!!!! Its been the same since recruiting began!!!!!!! No updates of players signing…atleast have a show when the top players at their positions commit to a school!!! Talk about the best recruiting classes during the show! A REAL SHOW not some watered down show (see college 2k8 off season) its old now but you guys can make it better…show the recruits when they do come to visit the schools…atleast have them in the stands with the espn banner under their picture *#1 running back in the country Ed Davis* couldn’t be that hard.>>
> >> >
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: THE OFFICIAL NCAA 12 MUST HAVES!! please add to this!!

NO CRITICISM ....... ONLY EMOTICONS.

Nice list, perhaps a little manic, but nice never the less. This should probably be in the wishlist forum.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

remove all the smileys sticking out their tongue, and maybe i'll read this.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
Banned

It is in the wishlist forums...but it never got any replies...LoL! plus im bored at work...I need time to fly bye!! thanks for the comment! ha! im ready to go home and play the game.....

I was looking for haters and or supporters!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:55 PM   #5
Banned

swhyte21's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandchampbaby
have players earn pride stickers. have the user hand them out

I was thinking that last night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
Banned

man..its not that serious dude! just add a wish!! or a hate! not a corny hate tho!
Old 09-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm not sure if you're aware of this but we have a wishlist sub-forum. This thread would actually fit perfect in there. Here is the link..

http://osatwork.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=202

Spoiler
Old 09-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

• Definitely agree on the dreadlocks (and long hair in general)
  • Medical Redshirts for players that get injured early in the season.
  • Conference invites in for online dynasties
  • Better zone defense
  • Better playaction
  • Better special teams
  • Trick plays
  • Interactive scheduling and Put scheduling in the hands of the player controlling the team instead of the commish. For example, if I'm a school like Central Florida and I ask Alabama for a home-and-home, maybe they reject me, or maybe they say "you can come here" or maybe they want a 2-for-1 etc...
  • Ability to develop new rivalries. If you have a series of great games with the same opponent, develop a new rivalry. This would be especially cool with conference changes.
  • A Playoff option instead of the BCS.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »