Home

Remove Accelerator?

This is a discussion on Remove Accelerator? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2010, 02:45 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Remove Accelerator?

Hi guys,

I made a mistake and purchased a draft accelerator not realizing the negative effect it has for me in the game (makes drafting boring).

However, since I purchased the QB scout one, all of my QBs are fully scouted (I'm aware I should have known better). Is there a way to NOT use this accelerator? I don't want a refund, I just don't want to use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2010, 02:51 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Remove Accelerator?

I think your gonna have to go to the game data utility to delete it (I think im not sure)

nvm i think it is wrong

Last edited by TNT036; 09-11-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:56 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT036
I think your gonna have to go to the game data utility to delete it (I think im not sure)

nvm i think it is wrong
You're awesome, that did it. Thanks TNT.

Just to clarify, you go to your settings of the hard drive, then the game itself, then delete the accelerator.
Old 09-11-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Ur welcome i didn't even think it was right lol
Old 09-11-2010, 08:39 AM   #5
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenhed
Hi guys,

I made a mistake and purchased a draft accelerator not realizing the negative effect it has for me in the game (makes drafting boring).

However, since I purchased the QB scout one, all of my QBs are fully scouted (I'm aware I should have known better). Is there a way to NOT use this accelerator? I don't want a refund, I just don't want to use it.
I have the scout packs and believe the draft is so much more fun. Creating a draft board looking at the ratings find out you grab a DT with 99 strength thinking he is a force and ends up C potential with a 72 OVR and he was your first pick. In one draft I took a chance on an unstaffed running back thinking he would end up as a third back with average ratings. The dude comes through as A potential with 80 OVR and within a year he is starting. Just because you see their ratings before hand doesn't mean they are good.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »