Home

one month after madden 11 has launched off

This is a discussion on one month after madden 11 has launched off within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
one month after madden 11 has launched off

One month after madden 11 has launched off, are you happy with your purchase? Do you still have the game? Do you play it more then madden 10? ...have you even bought the game yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: one month after madden 11 has launched off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-and-gold
One month after madden 11 has launched off, are you happy with your purchase? Do you still have the game? Do you play it more then madden 10? ...have you even bought the game yet?
Im enjoying it and still playing it, going from franchise, MUT, online and such. I am looking forward to the patch near the end of the month to address some of the issues that IMO shouldnt have been "overlooked" before the game went to press.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

So far i'm enjoying it. Within the first week and a half after i got it i was really frustrated with the defense, but it seems as if they have made defensive adjustments(either that or i'm just getting a bit better).

My online franchises are running smoothly so I never have to worry about playing cheese players. The servers are kind of choppy tho, but it isnt a pressing issue for me. Overall i'm very happy with the purchase. Especially considering I got the game for only $20.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #4
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I still own my copy, I still play my copy, I plan on playing my copy all year long. I think I have played it more than Madden 10 already. The Pursuit Angles killed M10 for me. Also, simulating franchise mode wasn't fun either with the poor stats and off-season free agency issues.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:59 PM   #5
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I've never, NEVER played Madden this much. I'm still going strong. I usually burn out and start looking towards the new NHL game. But right now, I'm just having a blast. This is the first year where I don't walk away from the TV pissed off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11

I got bored of franchise, I only play it now for Ultimate Team which I find very fun. Can't wait for the first patch, I know i'll be enjoying it more.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
I've never, NEVER played Madden this much. I'm still going strong. I usually burn out and start looking towards the new NHL game. But right now, I'm just having a blast. This is the first year where I don't walk away from the TV pissed off.
LOL that was funny. I used to get so pissed off when the game first came out because the offense would make these ridiculous plays, especially online.

But now i'm loving it! Just had an online ranked match thriller. Giants(me) vs Steelers. I won the game 24-22. The dude scored a TD to give them 22 and then tried to QB sneak it in with Big Ben and got stopped with 5 seconds left.

Lol and funny thing is i bought this game thinking it would just be something to hold me over until NBA 2K11 comes out, but this is addicting.
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 09-04-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Played it non stop for the first two weeks.Havent played it since.Everything is basically the same as last year as far as replay value.

I HAVE been playing NCAA everyday though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »