Home

NBA 2k11- Talking about minor and major concerns of the game

This is a discussion on NBA 2k11- Talking about minor and major concerns of the game within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2k11- Talking about minor and major concerns of the game

I hope this will be addressed by some devs of 2k
I know this is part of the other thread from the forum like wishlists etc. pls dont move this.
The following are:

Accessories- i choose this because the lighting,brightness,and color of the accessories are not correct also the size,length and height of it as ive seen from jordan in 2k11 the small band accessory there is still a pinkish effect no(offense) you should make it a accurate red(but not saying that im hesitating and demanding to the 2k devs if you have sometime to work on it pls apply my wish,our wish of the 2kfans)and also the ability to change the size and position of the accessories., also the ability to change different colors from all colors,because there some green headbands during green day of nba, also the jersey colors to. can you add mask(from hamilton)glassess(from stoudemire and jabbar)pls add changing colors of the sleeves. as i noticed from the screenies from 2k11 the half calfsleeve is perfect but no socks only skin. also mouthpiecealso DH12s addidas techfit hehehe

Controls - no problem of this matter cause it is perfectly revamped by the 2k devsFTW!

Settings - this belongs to minor concerns for some fans like me. Can you add performance of the highsettings of the players it includes texture and the moving jersey.also msaa and fsaa

Bodies and tatoos - as ive seen so far some players like DH12 is too buff can you pls adjust his body it is just like ahhmm buff+rip at the upper(but not so) and small rip in the lower like his legs and also this muscle effects
the one that is being pointed with black that muscle in the neck. also make the tatoos like lebron and some other stars and non stars accurate i hope this will be addressed

Presentation - i know you added already the pregame the arriving from team bus, can you pls include the wearing and a warmup suit together with there prayer and warmup shots and introducing the first five from the teams.

Faces,hair,and textures- i know you had the best visuals,graphics,lightning effects and etc. but for the most part of it is the faces cause the faces and hair like vujacic ron2x and some others like ray allen paul pierce oneal etc. are not accurate as from there portraits,also can you add some pimples(if you have time working on there faces can you make it pls the accurate base from there portraits thank you).

Courts and arenas - this is the most part of the concerned areas that fans addresses to the devs., cause the courts are not accurate as from the real life courts, some are out colored like the celtics in 2k10 no offense, and some others, can you pls observe the courts from 2k8 cause theyre are the accurate one.also the allstar courts

Crowds - also this especially the cheering during dunking,layup,shots,and some more even blocks, because the crowds are just watching and keeping there mouth shot but not all the time but sometimes can you pls improve this area.especially during lebrons powder the crowds are not shouting theyre are just silent.

The nba blacktop - can you change it to nba allstar weekend together with the rookie challenge pls do not remove the 1 on 1 and etc. 5 on 5, also the ability to change places like gyms and courts and etc.

Multiplayer- can you add the Lan feature multiplayer cause its boring at the end of the day if you have opponent.

Also the fist-fist fighting like in the nhl2k can you get that feature hehehehehe

I think this is all my words of concerns base on the game last year I hope god will addressed this to the devs

pls post your comments and thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2k11- Talking about minor and major concerns of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis09
pls post your comments and thoughts
uh...the game is done and you couldve posted all this on the WISHLIST thread...like i dunno 5 or 6 months ago?
Old 08-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

All you major concerns seem to be about graphics and cosmetics not about gameplay. Besides, you should have posted this 5-6 months back before the game was completed.

Regarding accessories; the season hasn't even begun so how could 2K know what accessories and what colors the players will have?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
uh...the game is done and you couldve posted all this on the WISHLIST thread...like i dunno 5 or 6 months ago?
Great idea. Closed.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »