Home

Any ETA on patch #3?

This is a discussion on Any ETA on patch #3? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon13 Any ETA on patch #3?

Sadly, I discovered the glitch today when playing my douchey friend in an online dynasty game. Now that I know it exists, I'm literally sick to my stomach. I thought it was weird he was all of a sudden winning every game by 50 and I guess I now know why. Besides getting better friends, has EA put out a date that they expect this to get fixed? I mean, this game is pretty much worthless to play online when all your friends exploit this ridiculous glitch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Any ETA on patch #3?

no date as of yet but they did say ASAP
you can verify this on EA's NCAA Football website in their leaderboard changes post at the bottom
Old 08-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
All Star

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

All I got out of this post is amazement that you (or anyone) plays in an OD where people would actually use that glitch. I figured that was relegated to random quickmatch games.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Arkavian's Arena

OVR: 4

I hope whatever comes next they fix the game locking up issues.

I've now come to a standoff with the game. Constantly locks up during game play, constant lock ups during recruiting, locks up at the menus, and finally the stupid disc unreadable message is driving me nuts.

I'm already on my second game disc. That's 120 bucks out of my pocket for a product that is getting worse and worse the more I play it.

I could deal with it every once and a while however it is now to the point I cannot not play my next game in my dynasty. I put it to you this way, I'm on my 3rd day in a row and maybe my 22nd attempt (this is not an exaggeration) and I cannot get past the first half in the current game I'm trying to play without the following:

1. Disc unreadable message
2. Entire game locks up if the message does not pop up.

I'm ticked to say the least. This is the ONLY game that I own that does this.

The game was fun to play but now It's just a drink coaster sitting in a pretty Xbox case until this gets addressed.

I've tried everything I can think of as well to fix the problem:

1. Bought a new game disc
2. Uninstalled it from the hard drive
3. Cleared cache from Xbox
4. Removed custom game sounds
5. Tried BOTH of my 360 hard drives.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

PS3 doesnt do that... Xbox has been NOTHING but trouble. You need to leave the dark side and get a gaming console that is worth your money!!

GO SPARTY!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2010, 10:29 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

yep

7-15-2011
Old 08-25-2010, 10:35 PM   #7
Rookie

Card-me's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaMidnightRider
PS3 doesnt do that... Xbox has been NOTHING but trouble. You need to leave the dark side and get a gaming console that is worth your money!!

GO SPARTY!!
I love my PS3 as much as anybody, and more than my Xbox 360. But I got NCAA 11 on my 360 and it hardly ever locks up on me. I don't think it's a 360 vs PS3 thing, but something going on on his end.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:24 PM   #8
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Card-me
I love my PS3 as much as anybody, and more than my Xbox 360. But I got NCAA 11 on my 360 and it hardly ever locks up on me. I don't think it's a 360 vs PS3 thing, but something going on on his end.
Same here, had the game since midnight release and play it 2-3 hours a day(dear god, really that much???) everyday and i've had exactly ONE freeze-up in all that time and I honestly think it was due to heat on my system(its a 4 yo 360).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »