Home

Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

This is a discussion on Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 18
Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

I have played several games with these sliders against the CPU. I have played with a good team vs a weak team, a good team vs a good team, and a weak team vs a weak team. Each and every game played fantastic. Try them out and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. I have had scores such as 10-7, 24-10, 17-13. No outrageous scores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Versuz2 Madden 11 Customed Designed Sliders

Instead of 9 minutes, I play 7 minutes with 15 second run-off. I also kept auto sprint on. Other than that everything else is how he put them.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

what % of the carries did your 2nd RB get?
Old 08-21-2010, 05:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

I played a half with them and had 300 yards and 4 TDs with Josh Freeman and I was using Ask Madden plays.
Old 08-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

These sliders work great man. The game plays so much better and not all that unrealistic **** going on. Only problem i have though is that the CPU get called for a flag too often for "false start". It maybe because i played on 5 minutes. But other than that, it's great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #6
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Seems that his sub settings are a bit low. Doesnt look like 2nd string players will get enough action.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
what % of the carries did your 2nd RB get?
When my running game is on, my 2nd back gets approximately 7 to 10 carries. Though using Madden's version of Sub formations; I give a few formations to a 2nd back that gets carries. With Minnesota I have a nice two headed beast of Peterson and Gerhart a.k.a Ebony and Ivory.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

i have played 1 game today with these sliders I LIKE the feel of the game I played dallas home me against new england i won 37 24 it was close till the 4th i had a long td drive mixing up run and pass then there was a late int by brady for me to put the game away. ne actually was leading 17 10 at one point till my long drives and i could feel the momentum shift to me. the only thing i dont like is the high kick powers this is not realistic i kicked a 60 yard fg with buealer although i would like to think he could make one in real life i find it highly unlikely. so the sliders will be adjusted and i will keep playing with all the rest. this is i think the right track for us guys that want a sim game that plays real and gives a challenge

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »