Home

Old 08-17-2010, 12:42 AM   #1
Rookie

K the Q's Arena

OVR: 1
Sliders questions

Hey everyone I am new to sliders and I have a couple of dumb questions about them.

Turning sliders up makes that stat better right? RB ability if 60 is better than 50?

Also turning up CPU sliders makes the CPU better, and USER makes the USER better? I know these are dumb questions haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2010, 05:57 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Sliders questions

Correct on all parts
Old 08-17-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
Rookie

Swervekid's Arena

OVR: 3

Lol, you seem to get people to answer questions so ask the following question. I have posted this question in about 5 different ways over the last month and noone has responded.

Quick question here.

Let's say I have CPU pass coverage set at 40. If I raise it to 55 would i notice the difference in Pass Coverage in my USER vs. USER games as well or would it just change my USER vs. CPU games?

Thanks for the time... Users are torching defenses on All American sliders in our User games and I was hoping this would help.
As Down the field we thunder.

Knights of the Green and Gold
Fight with all your might!
Fight on you stalwart Ram team
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Old 08-18-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swervekid
Lol, you seem to get people to answer questions so ask the following question. I have posted this question in about 5 different ways over the last month and noone has responded.

Quick question here.

Let's say I have CPU pass coverage set at 40. If I raise it to 55 would i notice the difference in Pass Coverage in my USER vs. USER games as well or would it just change my USER vs. CPU games?

Thanks for the time... Users are torching defenses on All American sliders in our User games and I was hoping this would help.
No, the CPU sliders are for CPU controlled teams only, not for CPU controlled players. If you want to improve pass defense for user v user games, adjust the USER sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »