Home

Madden Arcade 11: Defense Is Hands Down Awful, and Fake! (Big Pics)

This is a discussion on Madden Arcade 11: Defense Is Hands Down Awful, and Fake! (Big Pics) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
MVP

bigball12's Arena

OVR: 12
Madden Arcade 11: Defense Is Hands Down Awful, and Fake! (Big Pics)

This game should be called 'Madden arcade 11'. The defense in the game is an absolute joke! I just finished an online ranked match, with the most absurd stats ever acquired in the history of Madden. The offense is so overpowered, it makes it nearly impossible to not only hold your opponent from getting some sort of points, but a 4th down nonetheless. The game is absolutely pointless to play, especially with the 'Before Halftime Quit' glitch. I would like to have you guys look at the following stats, and just realize how exploitative this game is. I am a level 6, my opponent was a level 14, looking at each of our histories, we both have had similar games in the past, I bothered to take pictures this time, only to express a lot of users' deep frustration with this bugged rubbish game. It is really unbelievable that this game is considered 'Simulation NFL Football'.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 06:54 PM   #2
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Madden Arcade 11: Defense Is Hands Down Awful, and Fake! (Big Pics)

I played a ranked game against the Tenn Chris Johnsons and I managed to get a win. I held CJ2k under 100 yards rushing and I picked VY off one or two times. I'm just not seeing these rediculous scores that you guys seem to be manufacturing. I've had several near shut outs in random ranked and unranked matches. Go figure. There is no way in heck that VY would pass for that many yards on my defense, no way. He does one thing really well and that is run around and evade tackles.

Edit: the final score in that game was 35-21

Last edited by ANDROMADA 1; 08-15-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

yea i've played a game where i held my opponent scoreless but i do get what you're saying... hopefully ea patches this quick...
Old 08-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #4
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

More then half his completions were to the HB. Unfortunately the only way to defend cheese is with cheese from my experience. One of the many reasons why I will never be an online player.
Oh and this thread will be closed and a possible ban for yourself if you don't make your post more constructive.

Old 08-15-2010, 07:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Vaporub83's Arena

OVR: 14

I guess since you don't know how to play defense, the game MUST be broken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 07:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

i think what you meant to is that your defense is horrible. everyone keeps blaming the game for there lack of skills
Old 08-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #7

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Closing this because it is nothing more than a rant or an impression both of which have several open threads for this to be posted in and as evidence by the last few posts it will not have any positive discussion.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »