Home

2011 Top 25 Recruits

This is a discussion on 2011 Top 25 Recruits within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-15-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2011 Top 25 Recruits

See page 4, for the complete top 30 2011 Recruits list.

Last edited by gigem; 08-17-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2011 Top 25 Recruits

Alright i didn't realize how sloppy this got so im gonna do an excel sheet and list out the top 25, it should take me a couple days. I will post it here when done.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigem
Alright i didn't realize how sloppy this got so im gonna do an excel sheet and list out the top 25, it should take me a couple days. I will post it here when done.
Sounds great! MattUm on here is considering making a dynasty file with created prospects if the NCAA Football editor works out.

It's good to see this type work because I love using real life recruits in the game. I appreciate you providing this manually for us here. We can just input the information ourselves and this is how MattUM done his work in the past.

Is there any way you could possibly provide CAPS for the top 5 prospects at each position? And, do this for maybe the 2012-2014 recruits as well? If you did a good enough job I'd even donate a little money to you for your efforts. MattUM has done this work for years with NCAA Football but he had quit until this latest news about working on an editor for the game. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 08-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #4
Rookie

I know the guys working on the community patch are working on being able to edit every recruit created, which would be incredible, so i might just put this on hold for now.

Last edited by gigem; 08-16-2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Tony - It would be probably be next to impossible to get accurate recruits for future classes. The 3 main recruiting site( Scout, Rival, ESPU) Dont start rating new classes until after national signing day, in February.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Tony - It would be probably be next to impossible to get accurate recruits for future classes. The 3 main recruiting site( Scout, Rival, ESPU) Dont start rating new classes until after national signing day, in February.
I'm not trying to be pushy or anything like that. MattUM used to post 4 years worth of the top 10 recruits for us to input manually. I think he would do the top 10 recruits at each position for high school seniors and juniors. I think he posted the top 3 recruits position-wise for the sophomores and freshmen.

Now, I don't know if he had a paid subscription to rivals or scout for inside information. He very well may have done that because I'm not sure. I just know that he done a great job with them. I always looked forward to using them with my rosters.

Another thing! Keep in mind, we can create 25 prospects each off-season and it's not limited to just 25 CAPS one time. I think creating the top 2 at each position is the thing to do and either leave the other 3 to us but you can maybe pick the top 3 overall recruits left after the 22 you have provided.

You can get some of the younger recruits information from Rivals and Scout but I think it's just a general list and no detailed information is available on like sophomores and freshmen. If you could do seniors and juniors would be good enough for me. That would be the class of 2012 and 2013. I would like two more years but if you can't get good enough information then that's okay too! Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 08-16-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I'm not trying to be pushy or anything like that. MattUM used to post 4 years worth of the top 10 recruits for us to input manually. I think he would do the top 10 recruits at each position for high school seniors and juniors. I think he posted the top 3 recruits position-wise for the sophomores and freshmen.

Now, I don't know if he had a paid subscription to rivals or scout for inside information. He very well may have done that because I'm not sure. I just know that he done a great job with them. I always looked forward to using them with my rosters.

Another thing! Keep in mind, we can create 25 prospects each off-season and it's not limited to just 25 CAPS one time. I think creating the top 2 at each position is the thing to do and either leave the other 3 to us but you can maybe pick the top 3 overall recruits left after the 22 you have provided.

You can get some of the younger recruits information from Rivals and Scout but I think it's just a general list and no detailed information is available on like sophomores and freshmen. If you could do seniors and juniors would be good enough for me. That would be the class of 2012 and 2013. I would like two more years but if you can't get good enough information then that's okay too! Thanks!
I decided to start on this project, despite the potential for a mass recruiting class editor. As for the class of 2012, i did a little looking around and found some info on the top guys, so i will probably do a top 10 or 15.

Here is a preview of the file:
2011 Top 30 Prospects.zip
Old 08-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
I decided to start on this project, despite the potential for a mass recruiting class editor. As for the class of 2012, i did a little looking around and found some info on the top guys, so i will probably do a top 10 or 15.

Here is a preview of the file:
Attachment 27259
I did some looking around too. I think your best bet for 2012 recruits and possibly beyond is using scout.com as your top source. I don't think you need the mass editor for the 2011 recruits even though there would be access to more information if this editor does become available.

I appreciate you doing this and if you can do at least the 2011 and 2012 recruits would be nice. If you can go beyond 2012 recruits then it would be great too! Scout.com does have some players listed for 2013 class but not really by rank yet. Thanks!

BTW, are you on a MAC PC system? I can't gain access to the file you uploaded. What format do you have the file? I thought you were doing this in excel format? Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 08-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »