Home

Anyone on here play as the Royals?

This is a discussion on Anyone on here play as the Royals? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-14-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Anyone on here play as the Royals?

I am close to finishing a season as the Twins. I want a challenge, so I plan to play another season as the Royals. I already have Greinke. I plan to pick up a few free agents and go from there. I don't have my PS3 online, so the free agents like Orlando Hudson don't automatically go onto the teams they are on in real life. I was thinking about maybe picking up Branyon and Dye for some power on the bench. I will roll with the Royals lineup as is and just try to make the playoffs. I was thinking about playing as the White Sox, but I think they might be too good to give me a challenge. The Royals are really pretty bad, so it'll be fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone on here play as the Royals?

As a KC fan play exclusively with the Royals/Chiefs whatever game I have. In 15 years of gaming I can say I have never played with another team...

I'm about 1/3 through the season and I suck although recently things have been getting better winning 7 of my last 10. Hitting is the real issue with the Royals, they have no power. I think Ankel is leading with 7 HR's. Butler, Ankel, Fields, & Guillen are your power guys and that is a stretch. I think Alex Gordon has about 5 too.

The pitching is ok, the top 4 in the rotation are decent but good luck on the 5th day. Bullpen is solid with Chen, Cruse, Farnsworth, & Soria.

I rarely score more than 5 runs so pitching is a lot of fun.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Anyone on here play as the Royals?

After the Mets, the Royals are one of my favorite teams to play as. I love their stadium for some reason and the outfield view just looks cooler than some other stadiums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »