Home

ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread

This is a discussion on ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread within the SFL Online Franchise forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread

Now that we're on to this year's game, it seems we should have a thread to discuss the new OF.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: ACQB M11 Online Franchise Game Discussion/Ish Talking Thread

Blaise

Your weak, idle threats do not scare anyone in the Houston front/back/side office. If you do indeed become the Titans new owner you will feel the wrath of Cushing and Co. The Titans don't have a good qb, therefore I will crush you. Consider Cris Johnson your only threat. BTW you don't have anybody on your defense that can cover Andre either. Even if you did it wouldn't matter. I could just light you up with my other talented wrs' including Daniels. So good luck and I hope you get the team you want. I'll be on later if you want a taste of what is to come...
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

OVR: 14

Really, nobody who can cover Johnson huh? Then you've never heard of Young Ceezy, aka the AFC South Warden for Wideouts. I've got Tulloch/Hope for Daniels. You do forget that while my QB may not be able to throw like yours(anyone who watched him play last year knows otherwise though, *ahem ratings czar) you can't bring him down in the open field. And since they added option plays to Tennessee's playbook, I only have one thing to say to your "front-office", You can with get down, or lay down, the choice is yours. What's it going to be player? *Crossing fingers, hoping you say lay down*.

PS. Tell Cushing that he ain't got nothing for CJ, VY, the Lurking Beast that is Kenny Britt and Bo Scaife. In the future, when u test positive for PED's, please make up a better excuse than a disease that nobody has ever heard of, unless its "Titans are just so good I'm not mad that they dusted us off-itis"
Old 08-11-2010, 04:58 PM   #4
L*st M*n R*nn*ng

Blaise's Arena

I'll be on tonight if you've taken your medicine first. Don't want you to get any sicker
Old 08-11-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaise
I'll be on tonight if you've taken your medicine first. Don't want you to get any sicker
LMAO. I don't take meds. Like I said^^^ You will not be doing Ish. Last time I checked you don't have a DRC/Revis/Namdi/Gamble...etc So yeah I can comfortably say Andre can destroy you even if he is sitting on the sideline eating popcorn, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Chris Johnson >>>>>> any receiver in this game.

Receivers are a dime-a-dozen, but there is only one CJ2K, and all other Madden RBs are false before him.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Chris Johnson >>>>>> any receiver in this game.

Receivers are a dime-a-dozen, but there is only one CJ2K, and all other Madden RBs are false before him.

I'm calling BS on that play. First of all he only has 3 down lineman going up against 5 offensive line men and two TE which equal 7....hmm...Me thinks he should get a big gain out of that play against 3 down lineman and linebackers out of position...Not to mention it is against the Jags...Johnson doesnt scare me one bit.
Old 08-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #8
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

The game overall is better than last year; the running game is better and the passing game is tighter.

Andro, I hope you can back up that ish with wins this time around. Just wait til we play, the Hawks will lay out Andre and pick off Schaub's passes just like in season 1 of the M10 franchise!

Jason, we are not afraid of Willis and that defense. The Hawks have 6 viable options to pass the ball to and also the Washington/Forsett combo in the running game. The defense has the potential to be great with all of the young and talented guys (Curry, Tatupu, Thomas, Mebane and Trufant).

Last edited by SuperSeahawks; 08-11-2010 at 09:26 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > SFL Online Franchise »