Home

Simulation Hockey League

This is a discussion on Simulation Hockey League within the Other Hockey Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 10
Simulation Hockey League

Ever wanted to create your own player and compete to be win a championship? Maybe you're like Ovechkin and you want to score 50 goals a season. Or, perhaps you want to be like Thornton and lead the league in assists every year. Of course, being a heavyweight like Colton Orr, or a punishing defenseman like Dion Phaneuf can be rewarding too.

Now, with the Simulation Hockey League, you have a chance to create your own player and define your own legacy! CHECK IT OUT:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?

How does it work? Simple: first, you create your player from scratch, full of all the customization you could dream of, from the create a player form. You pick from what type of player you are, whether it be grinder, two-way forward, offensive forward, defensive defenseman, or offensive defenseman. Then, you'll be entered into the SHL Entry Draft.

After the draft, you take part in training camp where you can improve your player, negotiate your contract, you can find a job to earn yourself some extra cash (also used to improve your player).

Then the fun really starts as the season opens - you'll see your team compete and your player rack up the goals, assists, or maybe penalty minutes.

The SHL is run by experienced administrators who love simulation hockey, and are devoted to making the league a great experience for all of its members. It uses the SimonT Hockey Simulator for simming all of the games, and will provide live play by play (and with it an exciting atmosphere) for each simulated game.

If you're interested or have any questions, swing by and check it out, all of your questions are welcome and will be answered promptly!

Remember, battlegoon recruited you. If you recruit others as well, you will also get points so get to it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 02:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Simulation Hockey League

damn u beat me to it, i guess i got competition, this is where i got most of my recruits :/

listen to him guys this league is nice

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games »