Home

***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

This is a discussion on ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders*** within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 16
***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

Update 9/29/10 (Gameplanning is broken...)
SAD DAY today as I was just notified by TODEM that the gameplanning is broken and it is no longer possible to post gameplans for both teams......pitiful EA just pitiful.

Gameplanning and Gameflow (Optional BTW)
One of this years most interesting features is Gameflow. This feature when utilized correctly can really authenticate your game to feel as close to an NFL game or as close to Tecmo Super Bowl as you want it to be. While Gameplanning can be very useful it created a major flaw which is the CPU playcalling. We have all seen the infamous "Engage Eight" insanity blitz or the Double corner blitzs that can ruin a game by allowing big plays which is why gameflow is basically useless unless you have planned out a proper gameplan beforehand. Below is a quick tutorial of how best to proceed when gameplanning. You are going to want to create a total of 64 gameplans (Offense and defense for each team). ***One thing I touched on briefly in the video but should have went more into detail on is which plays to add in the place of the ones you take out. You should replace the Defensive plays with base defenses like "2 man Under" and "Cover 2". For offense you should replace the plays you take out with plays like Slip screens and easy crossing patterns***

Basic Overview of 32 Team NFL game planning

You will be making 64 gameplans. It is basically the same principle so all you would do is create and offensive gameplan for each team by taking all of the Verticals out of and all of the WR corners plays.

For the Defenses create a gameplan for each team and just remove the engage eight plays, zone blitzes, and corner blitzes, and you are good to go.

This is by far the most realistic way to enjoy madden and I am very happy I decided to do it. It will probably take about a full day.

Please if you have ANY questions at all PM me and I will do whatever I can to help you get everything straight.

Here is a list of all of the teams that use the 3-4 defense:
  • Denver
  • New England
  • San Diego
  • Dallas
  • Jets
  • Green Bay
  • Baltimore
  • Arizona
  • San Fransisco
  • Pittsburgh
  • Buffalo
  • Miami
  • Washington
  • Cleveland
  • Kansas City

Updates*

8/23 Custom Speed/12-15 minute Slider Set Finished.

Ok so after fixing all of the things that I screwed up 2 days ago I felt like I needed to appeal to a wider variety of gamers to meet a wider variety of play styles. This slider set is now a custom universal slider set which mean that the game time can be anywhere from 12-15 minutes the gamespeed can be whichever one you like best, and the Speed threshold can for best results be set at 0, 60, or 100.

New Madden Players/New Slider Users

First of all I just wanted to apologize because I assumed that everyone was aware of how to enter all of the settings and how to use the sliders and I was hearing the question "where do the human sliders go" a lot. To enter the human sliders go to My Madden>My Settings>Player Skill>Scroll over to custom>press X to reveal the Passing, Rushing, Pass Defense, and Rush defense sliders. For the Cpu Settings go to My Madden>My settings>CPU skill The human sliders are first and the CPU sliders are second so it goes like this HUM/CPU.

Posting Box Score Stats

A lot of people have been messaging me and asking me how I post stats with that box score stat. All you have to do is go to this link: http://dynasties.operationsports.com/index.php

Once you're there scroll down and on the left side you will see "football NFL" then click box score. Once inside enter your stats then hit "generate table" and then it will give you a long code that you copy in to your post on the forums and Voila!! Instant Box Score!!

House Rules

Just a few tips to help maximize your game.
  1. Kickoffs-The kick return middle play with one return man is an exploit, the cpu can't handle it and you can bring back at least one kickoff a game so I would consider this basically cheating the computer so I would not call this play.
  2. Run game-You absolutely cannot give up on the run or you will be in trouble!! there have been games where I was like 9-14 and was struggling to run the ball, but I stuck with it and ended up around 19 for 96, You need to be consistent with your gameplan, just like a real offensive coordinator is, just because you get hit in the backfield doesn't mean running the ball is to hard.
  3. Pass Blocking-In the real NFL if you can't deal with the pass rush you need to alter your gameplan, and that is exactly what you are going to have to do here. If you cant handle the CPU pass rush, leave a tight end and/or a running back in to block and run shorter passing routes. If that doesn't work then run screens and misdirection plays. The CPU pass rush may be tough but it is not unbeatable and once you have the defense on their heels, you can look to spread the field!

Note: The Run game is going to be hard at first just like in real life so you cant give up on the run early in the game. If your opponent is running all over you your going to have to stack the line and put 8 guys in the box.

Just played with the updated slow sliders. AMAZING! I'm getting great games. Don't touch the running sliders, its SUPPOSED to be hard! Motion your receiver, tight end, back to get a extra blocker. These sliders aren't meant to "Madden vets," they're meant for football vets! Sorry if you can't get a 10 yard run with 8 men in the box any more!-Steven123

Here's a video with an example run with commentary:

Penalties

Offside:100
False Start:51
Holding:
Facemask:
Defensive PI:86
Offensive PI:94
KR/PR Interference:100
Clipping:
Intentional Grounding:100
Roughing the Passer:94
Roughing the Kicker:97

Auto-Sub Sliders
OUT/IN (TY TTroj52)
QB:45/50

RB:80/83
WR:77/82
FB/TE:71/76
OL:22/27
DT:79/84
DE:79/84
LB:65/70
CB:55/60
S:47/52

Special Teams

FG Power:
FG Accuracy:
Punt Power:50
Punt Accuracy:
Kickoff Power:41

***Universal Slider set***

Special Thanks:

Special thanks to
Cras for helping me with the early testing of these sliders I really appreciate all of the help he gave me.

Special thanks to Christianc5695 For some crucial suggestions for the passing game and some good tests I appreciate all the hard work he did and he played a big part in getting these sliders where they are at.

Game Options
PlayCall Style:GAMEFLOW REFER TO THE GAMEPLANNING SECTION
Quarter Length-12-15 Minutes (I use 12 minutes)
Accelerated Clock-25 Seconds
Auto Strafe-Off (Highly recommend turning off but this is user preference)
Auto Sprint-Off (Highly recommend turning off but this is user preference)
Injuries-50
Fatique-53
Game speed-User Preference (I use slow)
Player Min Speed Threshold-55

Passing Sliders
Qb Accuracy-13/47
Pass Blocking-53/55 (I use 53 but you can Bump Human Pass Block to 55 if struggling)
Wr Catching-30/40(I use 30 but you can bump to 33 if you are seeing to many drops)

Offensive Rushing sliders
Broken Tackles-10/30
Run Blocking-45/47
Fumbles=55/55 (COVER THE FOOTBALL)

Defensive Passing Sliders
Reaction Time-37/50
Interceptions-40/30 (One bad pass and the defense is headed for PayDirt)
Pass Rushing-45/82

Defensive Rushing Sliders
Reaction Time-7/70
Block Shedding-25/53
Tackling-45/53

Last edited by Mike32Ownz; 09-29-2010 at 07:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 11:28 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ***Mike32Ownz Sim Sliders/Auto-Sub Sliders***

Im gonna try these and let you know how they are......
Old 08-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #3
Rookie

what difficulty you playing this on????
Old 08-10-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
Pro

SilverChaosVII's Arena

OVR: 22

There is no difficulty. It is a custom difficulty.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
Rookie

im setting up the sliders now, i can do the cpu but not mine, how do i get to mine??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm new to using sliders for the Madden games and was wondering which number to use when entering in the slider.

Example: Your QB Accuracy slider is 27/37

But there is only one setting for QB Accuracy in the CPU Skill. Which number do I put the slider to? The 27 or the 37.

I was just wondering what the two different numbers represented and which one to use.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #7
Rookie

I was using the 2nd number as cpu............
Old 08-10-2010, 12:34 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 6

37 is the cpu 27 is human
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »