Home

CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here

This is a discussion on CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here

So I thought I would just make a thread for this. We're getting to have too many CAP threads I think so in the next little while I think I am just going to have a single thread for the rest of my CAPs. Anyways I though I would just keep track of CAP requests which I will try to work on. I still have players that I have wanted to do, but I will take requests as well. Since some people on here have already made requests its only fair to do them first so I will put them on here to start this thread off.

albert_24-Tony Mandarich, Don Majikowski

Danielk51492 Timmy Chang QB Tom Malone P, Darnell Bing, Jason
Rivers, Ryan Grice Mullen (sorry to say but I am going to have to put these guys on hold, since I really don't know weather they will be in madden, I think Bing and Rivers are both on NFL rosters right now anyways)

alifeincomplete-Jason Sehorn (I know you didn't exactly ask me but right now Warren is just working on his own CAPs and as such is not taking requests, this is probably just as well because he puts a lot of time and research into his CAPs using his method so he usually chooses guys he is familiar with and can really pull them off well) and I too am a Sehorn fan.

Any other CAP requests out there just let me know. The ultimate goal of all this is getting these CAPs into a roster (PS3 in my case, anyone wants to do a 360 version go right ahead, we will have all the ratings on here so all you have to do is plug in the numbers) where these guys will be in the free agency pool, just to make things real interesting for franchise players.

Also, since we really don't know if Madden 11 is going to have such a low slot count for CAPs (hope it doesn't so I can get all these guys onto a roster) but since this is really an unknown, I am aiming for a 16 player set. As far as requests go, any player will be fine (some harder to do than others) but right now I have preference to guys who MIGHT HAVE BEEN GREAT (Scott Frost, Marcus Vick {If he wasn't a Thug} Sean Glennon ect.) Also, anyone who is distinctive (like Doug Flutie, a small, scrambling QB) would be nice. I will accept CAPs for anyone, but I am trying to avoid doing players like say Johnny Unitas, Joe Namath and Steve Young so that we don't have a bunch of 99OVR players kicking around in the Free Agency pool which, in my opinnion could sort of take away from the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 02:49 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CAP Requests........if anyone wants a certain player CAPed just ask here

a deion sanders cap would b great
Old 08-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #3
Pro

I'll add him to the list but I am probably not going to put him on the roster I am doing for the reasons I mentioned above ( he is probably going to be 99 OVR and I don't want to load the free agent pool with shake and bake shutdown corners or all kinds of great franchise QBs just waiting for you to sign them, I like the developmental prospect type guys a whole lot better, just because they are going to add a lot to a franchise game, long term ) I will post his #s for madden 2006 and go from there.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
Rookie

ok yeah i understand a bunch of 99s overall would suck. but thx for the feedback. i just loved primetime lol..... well how about a guy like chris carter great receiver not very fast had good speed. but great hands.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:17 PM   #5
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Bob: Thanks. I think this is a great idea! I kind of figured Warren wasn't taking requests (not that it was necessarily a request so much as it was a suggestion), but I figured I'd throw it out there anyway. I'd love to see your take on a Sehorn "what-if" CAP.

Last edited by alifeincomplete; 08-09-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #6
Rookie

Joe Webb - QB - Vikings
Old 08-09-2010, 11:15 PM   #7
Pro

It turns out Joe Webb was one of the first CAPs I made, but I never posted, I had him on my one off 2010 Vikings roster. You might think I have him rated a little high though but I did that to have him ahead of Rosenfels but behind TJack. I will post it soon. I have a lot of the rookies who will and maybe won't be in Madden 11 CAPed like that. They were some of the first ones I did though and they may be rated too high compared to the hypothetical guys I have worked on lately.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #8
Rookie

just a reminder from another thread, isaac redman. thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »