Home

Can you improve your school categories?

This is a discussion on Can you improve your school categories? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-07-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3
Can you improve your school categories?

Is there anyway to improve things like Campus Lifestyle, Athletic Facilities or Academic Prestige or are those all set?

Also, does just winning raise the other categories? TV exposure, tradition, etc? Just started a 1* and my highest rating is a C+ so I've got a lot of work to do.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Can you improve your school categories?

Winning will increase a lot of things, but some things are set. Academic Prestige and Campus Lifestyle will never change. I have yet to see Coach Experience/Prestige change, even when taking a C rated coach to multiple Bowl games, but maybe it just takes a while. Athletic Facilities will increase by a half letter grade (i.e. B to B+) for every season that your school prestige increases (complete all your season goals).
Old 08-07-2010, 01:54 PM   #3
Rookie

FinalJoker's Arena

OVR: 0

I may be wrong on this but I think Academic Prestige can go up if you graduate most of your players instead of having them leave when they are juniors.
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NFL - Detroit Lions
Old 08-07-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Academic prestige can definitely change, I had a dynasty with Arkansas St. and went from like a D Academic Prestige to a C+.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalJoker
I may be wrong on this but I think Academic Prestige can go up if you graduate most of your players instead of having them leave when they are juniors.
I have only had a one players leave early and my Academic Prestige is still the same
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #6
Rookie

FinalJoker's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GopherFan
I have only had a one players leave early and my Academic Prestige is still the same
Like I said I may be wrong but it also could take multiple seasons and not just one.
MLB - Detroit Tigers
NFL - Detroit Lions
Old 08-07-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianwei32
Winning will increase a lot of things, but some things are set. Academic Prestige and Campus Lifestyle will never change. I have yet to see Coach Experience/Prestige change, even when taking a C rated coach to multiple Bowl games, but maybe it just takes a while. Athletic Facilities will increase by a half letter grade (i.e. B to B+) for every season that your school prestige increases (complete all your season goals).

Coach experience does change, but I am not sure on the triggers. In my initial start up dynasty as the Terps I had a successful season winning the ACC championship and the sugar bowl against Florida and my coach experience stayed. In my current dynasty I went 9-5 loosing to Miami in th eACCCG and lost to SMU (sigh) in my bowl game yet experience went to an A.

Prestige goes up and down depending on your promises methinks. Make and keep a lot of promises and prestige goes up. Fail promises and it goes down. Not make promises and it stays the same.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I started an offline dynasty with Middle Tenn State (1 Star) on heisman difficulty. After about 5 seasons (I got them at 5 stars), and continuous success, all of my categories went up. Most of my categories were C's or D+'s when I started out. However, I won two conference championships, 2 bowl games (Papa Johns/New Orleans Bowl), and have a overall record of around 42-11.

Now the majority of my ratings are in the B+ to C+ range. It simply takes time and success, which is the greatest aspect of this game IMHO.

Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »