Home

Offensive Audibles Dont Work

This is a discussion on Offensive Audibles Dont Work within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-02-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Offensive Audibles Dont Work

For the life of me I cannot audible on offense...I wait for everyone to set at the line and i hit audible and try and pick a play like RB and it does nothing and just sits there...this is on hurry up and on normal play calling...anyone else having this problem? it just wont audible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #2
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Offensive Audibles Dont Work

Audibles work for me just fine. Well, until the computer audibles into the perfect defense against the play I audibled to, but that's not what you asked.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:02 PM   #3
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

Maybe it's a controller problem.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Rookie

i dont think its a controller problem...i play other games just fine...it just wont let me pick an audible on offense...its weird.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Rookie

no problems here and i audible a lot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 01:52 PM   #6
Rookie

OK i fixed it...i had vertical slants on my RB audible...took it off and they work now...pretty messed up...i think because they are the deep pass (quick audibles - RS stick right)...for some reason it locked up my other buttons? i dunno pretty weird tho
Old 08-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #7
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by swdude12
OK i fixed it...i had vertical slants on my RB audible...took it off and they work now...pretty messed up...i think because they are the deep pass (quick audibles - RS stick right)...for some reason it locked up my other buttons? i dunno pretty weird tho

Here's the problem... I had the same situation as you and I think I figured it out. When you go to your Audible screen you see formations. Well, good ol' EA has some formations listed for audibles that are NOT in your playbook. That's right... I discovered this and changed my audible to a formation I know is in the playbook and they work fine now.

The problem isn't you or your controller... the problem is a stupid glitch that should never make it past R&D.

Old 08-02-2010, 03:41 PM   #8
Rookie

cbc72's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swdude12
For the life of me I cannot audible on offense...I wait for everyone to set at the line and i hit audible and try and pick a play like RB and it does nothing and just sits there...this is on hurry up and on normal play calling...anyone else having this problem? it just wont audible.
I have been running into this as well. I have narrowed down some parameters. I use MIZ playbook, and I know for a fact that if I call the Circus play, it will not allow me to audible to a run (X + down on RS).

Since then I have run across several other plays that I have not been able to audible from. I believe in some cases it is because I am in a wildcat formation.

The one constant is it always happens when I am using the new streamlined playcalling instead of using the old fashioned "advanced" playcalling.

After reading Dr Death's post, it may be that there is not a run play out of the formation I have on the field, so I can't formation audible to the run in that case.

Still, there could be more to this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »